• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]ONLINE Ultra-War.no-ip.org 7.4/Own Client/Map Change/Frag System

Would you like to play it?

• Hell Yeahh!!

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Oh God, NO!

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Maybe, lets take a look!

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Fixing so you cannot gain exp by same IP, after I fixed this I will release the Client..
Yes it will be Last World engine and yea already reduced the floor change delay :)

Shall I reduce the levels to 50?
Sorcerers wont be able to UE after creation, you will need to take mlvl 40 first (You have 39 already)

I think so. Lvl 75 on warots is too high in my opinion. And make m lvl 40 for sorcerer on start and 45 for druid, it shouldnt grow up.

I think so. Lvl 75 on warots is too high in my opinion. And make m lvl 40 for sorcerer on start and 45 for druid, it shouldnt grow up.

Magic for srocerers ashould be 40 and for druids 45 at start and it should't grow up

Its dedicated you fool, if your from BR thats normal you lagging, faggot

change the exp rate for ppl, make it like it was on the start, it's not even fun to fight on lvl 130~

isnt exp rate too big there? its kinda stupid when everybody runs and spam ues. make it max 60 lvl pls

- - - Updated - - -

and please change ip on the otservlist to the right one.

- - - Updated - - -

550lvls, oh please........

As I wrote, I am in Hospital in this moment.

Everyone bout level 400 has been deleted due of a bug abuse, when I am at home again, I will change so you cannot gain up that fast anymore and reset the server...
Sorry

you should also fix the paralyze for druids it can only be used by Elder Druids but we are druids so we cant use paralyze and nobody plays druid then!

kind regards

I fixed the link "http://war.last-world.net" will lead you to Ultra-War homepage now

There will be a reset today, you will be able to buy PROMOTION by Frags (10 Frags = Promotion)

Back