• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Original Tibia, Custom 7.4 [LR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antic

Reaction score
After months of trying out different servers and failing - I've finally found the OT Server I can call home.

If you're like me, and played Tibia a while ago, or are just looking to play the older version of Tibia at a reasonable rate, I can confidently say: this server is for you.

At originaltibia.com/lowrate/ it's like I'm playing a brand new server, only it's been around for 1.5 years!
In my eyes, that's 1.5 years of troubleshooting and mistakes that have been corrected to make it the stable server it is today.

It appears that most of the server has been reset -
Theres new administration (New Active GM),
Almost all houses are available,
The guild list has been reset,
and there aren't a multitude of higher levels running amok, ruining the server for everyone else.
In fact, any active higher levels that I've encountered have been nothing but kind, courteous, and helpful!

It's undeniably a startup goldmine!

Honestly, I don't really know why I'm advertising, because I'd love to keep this server to myself, but felt obligated to share the good news and grow the community.

At 'OriginalTibia Lowrate' the title says it all. The rate isn't ridiculous, which offers a better environment for a more stable community, while still high enough that levels aren't tedious. Plus, its Original Tibia!

If you're tired of starting and quitting and you're looking for a fresh start, on a stable server, with a growing community, that will not be a waste of your time, this is your place.

For all information, go to http://originaltibia.com/lowrate/

See you there!

1. There should be a reset otherwise noone will play there
2. It should be advertised by Fribben not by some random 1 post guy

Last edited:
Antic, I am myself a OriginalTibia lowrate server player and all I have to say is that I fully agree with out.
Not only that, but was myself thinking about making a tread about the server.

Opposite to what others may think, not to take Fribben credits (as it`s very easy to see Fribben`s the owner and you`re just advertising, common folks). But to show the world this server.

It`s an amazing server and Fribben do a great job there. I found him multiple times doing something to improve the server. And that`s another thing that I like. Fribben could just decided a year ago to close the server or don`t care about it anymore, but what he actually do is to upgrade it, to improve things, to give the community a new gm.

For the first time I feel like I can trust in the server. Much of this first came from the fact that the server never got a reset.

So, yeah, this is a great server and everybody looking for an oldschool tibia with perfect rates, here`s your place.

@ViscCpp

I don`t think it should be reseted. Monthly rent keep sure the houses aren`t full with non active players and the first reason I trusted the server was exactly that it never was reseted. This is a serious OT, not some highrate one that gets redone every two months. It`s here for people who want to play one server and play it for a really long time. IMHO, reset would be a bad thing and I wouldn`t like the server, nor would start playing it half a month ago.

Abou Fribben advertising. I agree with you that Fribben should advertise, but you`re just looking like a whinning 8 years old little girl. The man enjoy the server and wanted it to be shared, so let it be.
Lastly, to use your own thinkings, if somebody should say to Antic not to ad the server then it should be Fribben, who owns it, not you.

Saw rang branco link to this tread on the originaltibia forum and come here to say: people, play this server. Like OP said, it's a server that feel like oldschool tibia upgraded. Also, the few highlevels i found were very nice and the server is amazing.

Come play with us :D

If there won't be reset I won't log in and 80% people can agree with me I bet.

Original Tibia as in.. Tibia back in the day.. (didn't get resets)
You just created a character and went forth.
All this greed and demanding from so called "fans" doesn't add up.

Tibia is Tibia

Fribben didn't reset Low Rate, clearly because it's .. Original .. Tibia .. .
It's to be left alone and made on its on by the community that plays it.
I'm glad someone finally made a post about this server though.

But yeah,
I see it on High Rate forums all the time..
All this Fribben this Fribben that, do this do that.
How about just play Old School Tibia?

I also play Low Rate, and cheers to Antic & Branco. I agree fellas.
I'll find you in-game.

.. If you check out the experience table, It's using a modified experience table where level 8 is between 230 exp or so?: F.A.Q.

If players don't want to play then don't come on here to say "I'm only going to log on if he resets the server."
You might as well just not reply.

Signature for the Link to Original Tibia LowRate.​

Last edited:
if you want the server to become popular and you want new people to join it, ofcourse it should be resetted? A fresh start for EVERYONE is needed, I myself would love to play here, but i would definitly not start on a server that has been online for over a year. We / the new people wants to own a server / fight on one, seeing as theres already loads of highlevels who got alot of cash, better mag level and hell of an advantage towards the new people, that would never workout.

A fresh start for everyone?
So anyone someone wants to create a character, they need the server to be reset? C'mon now..
All the high levels I met have been nothing but supportive and nice only seeking RPG.

There is no reason for you not to create a character.
The community base is about 5-15 players per day, now is the perfect time.
All houses have been reset due to inactive players.
Reset? No way. Defeats the purpose of playing.

Again, if you're going to say that you're only playing if the server is reset..
Please don't even reply.

What? I just started playing here you dumbass.
You're going to only play a server that resets?
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound?

Edit:
So when you played Tibia back in the day,
You would only play the new World that was created? hahaha.
Pussy forum troll. Save your corny, unproductive comments to yourself dork, thanks.

if you want the server to become popular and you want new people to join it, ofcourse it should be resetted? A fresh start for EVERYONE is needed, I myself would love to play here, but i would definitly not start on a server that has been online for over a year. We / the new people wants to own a server / fight on one, seeing as theres already loads of highlevels who got alot of cash, better mag level and hell of an advantage towards the new people, that would never workout.

I joined a while a go, and have been driven forth and getting higher and higher together with the help of the staying players there. I can't see any possitive about reseting the server, since I actually know the people over there. Join and see for yourself. Don't you care for the players that still are active? Do you believe it would be fair to remove my characters and the others characters, just so you can slowly become the "top higher better magic level players", the same opportunity you have without a reset? You'll just end up at the top and getting removed due to some guy complaining about a reset, to make it "fair". I'd reconsider to get together with us then fighting against us.

Last edited:
what world are u living in lol this server is like faloria that was kept online for months and admin was acting like its something but 0 players were online 24/7 and then he closed it same will be with this one. Its not even serious server, just war server that is dead. No point to keep up alive such server, better go play tibianic.

what world are u living in lol this server is like faloria that was kept online for months and admin was acting like its something but 0 players were online 24/7 and then he closed it same will be with this one. Its not even serious server, just war server that is dead. No point to keep up alive such server, better go play tibianic.

Playing on every old school server give Tibianic more competition against the "less" popular servers. Why support the big one, when we can have several big ones? I'd say that Tibinic need some competition, and Original Tibia is the right one.

1. There should be a reset otherwise noone will play there
2. It should be advertised by Fribben not by some random 1 post guy

Does it matter who advertise the server? I bet Antic can explain more about the gaming part, since he's actually playing and experiencing the game.

Well, first of, thanks to those who sent me a pm actually adressing their problem with non-reseting the server and @paddiman for posting it here.

For what I saw, everybody wants it to be reseted so they can feel like they can achieve the top.

While I understand that and I, too, want to be the very best you're all wrong. Not wrong in wanting to be the top one, but wrong in thinking you need a reset for that.

If only you stop whining for a while and play for a little time, half a hour let it be, you'll find for yourself that there's no one powerleveling. I created my paladin day 12 last month. That's exactly 1 month ago. Today I'm among the top 10 in Distance Fighting and Shielding. Do you belive it? It's so easy to beat they that even a Paladin made top 10 shielding in a month.

In a month where I also leveled a knight, a sorc and a druid.

The server doesn't have 2x rates like tibianic, it's a little higher. At the same time, it's still a lowrate server. And that's what is cool here, you don't have to put all your time to get somewhere and at the same time you have to actually play it, it's not "kill a rat get lvl 50" server.

If you feel like the reset would be needed so you can be a Top (be it lvl, ml or skills), you don't need a reset. You can do it just fine without one. And, now it gets crazy, it's easier for you without the reset.

Yeah. Easier.

The higher levels who still play are all RPG oriented and help a lot newbies. Heck, some newbies even got crown-set for free.

But then, there's another specific case that people sent me PM to tell. Teams that want it reseted just to come, get lvl and then turn it into a war server (which happened a year ago in this very server). If you want it reseted for this reason then I'm honest with you, I'm glad Fribben don't reset it. Everybody who play (except for Tyrion) there seek a RPG server, not a WAR one.

So, this is it.

If you want any of this options:

1) A stable serious server
2) A server with the oldschool feelings
3) A good community RPG-oriented
4) A place where you can be the top one in every way without needing it to reset
5) Somewhere to casual play just to do quests and talk for a while
6) A place where the top levels aren't there to pk, but to protect everyone with good intentions
7) A server where you can spend your money knowing it won't be tossed to the trash because GM decides to shut down or reset everything a week later
8) A tibianic-like but with a little bigger rates
9) I'm lazy to think of any more, sorry

Then, this is your server. Just give it a try, like I did. I don't think you'll regret it.

my post was deleted? didn't even break any rules, guess the truth is too hard for some to handle =/

Tibianic is better than this server in every way possible except the fact that it is not dead. A dead server is not an advantage, so stop fooling yourselves.

You say Tibianic needs competition, but simply gaining players from a different server is not competition. Competition is making a server better than Tibianic, which this is very clearly not. in fact, i question your motives to decide to write out a few books for a dead server after just joining OTLand. perhaps Fribben is getting tired of being the washed-up hoster who resets his server every few days because "the players want it man it's not my fault my servers don't last"

Last edited:

I agree and think that this thread is just an act of Fribben's despair. He fails with every oldschool versions (7.4/7.7/8.0) this year.

I agree and think that this thread is just an act of Fribben's despair. He fails with every oldschool versions (7.4/7.7/8.0) this year.

Fail? haha, you must be out of your mind friend. These servers were the most successful, they were highrate servers that lasted for longer than most servers with such rates. As you can see, when I open lowrate servers I tend to keep them more active than usual, as this server has been online for over 1.5 years and I will try to revive it now just as other servers managed to do. Nothing happens over a night.

If you dislike me or OriginalTibia, how come you have more posts on Original content than in any other thread? I guess I'm a big threat to you then, don't be scared boy, I won't bite you

@Topic: Great context and I love how dedicated my players are, I'm more than happy to keep developing for OriginalTibia and I sure will continue doing so! Have a great weekend guys.

Fribben.

if you really want people to start playing again you should really consider chaning the whole layout of this openings post.

Make it look professional and exciting with screenshots, different fonts/colors, maybe a movie or 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.