• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Original Tibia, Custom 7.4 [LR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you really want people to start playing again you should really consider chaning the whole layout of this openings post.

Make it look professional and exciting with screenshots, different fonts/colors, maybe a movie or 2...
i think we both know doing something different isn't part of Fribben's forte, just spam the same shit every week so it can start dying on the second day

i think we both know doing something different isn't part of Fribben's forte, just spam the same shit every week so it can start dying on the second day
its obvious that u are cm doyle from tibianic just gtfo

plz dn't be jelly belly of best oldschool serv ever made. iryont > fribben in every way jajaj

if you really want people to start playing again you should really consider chaning the whole layout of this openings post.

Make it look professional and exciting with screenshots, different fonts/colors, maybe a movie or 2...

Will do! Thanks man

@Fribben
Ignore these idiots. Clearly they're either jealous, or... jealous.
Keep up the good work man, this server is perfect
Don't know a more involved GM.

@Everyone else
Make an account and you will see.

The amount of jelousy is too damn high! Fribben don't listen to these people all they want is to bring you down, you are doing a great job. Just keep it up dude I played all your editions and I loved every single one of 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.