• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
ORIGINALTIBIA
Server details:
Additional Information:
  • Experienced and fair staff
  • Most Authentic PvP
  • 100% real spells (paralyze interaction, damage ratios)
  • 100% 7.4 map with all quests, signs & written books.
  • DDoS Protection
  • Massive wars
  • RPG & oldschool/nostalgic feeling.
  • Click exp stages to see the rates.

Media:

10.jpg

12.jpg

Server History:
  • Staff which delievers best customer support.
  • Rated to be the most geniune and fair server which provides a non-corruptive atmosphere.
  • Over 10,000 characters has been deleted overall in the history of OriginalTibia for unofficial software.

We hope to see you there,
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
You can always post suggestions here, it can be changed. If you read it says ETA - if I get enough signs I will open it on Sunday (if I can).

Fribben.

Fribben.. why dou wanna open it on sunday or in the middle of week? PPL are working /school.. if u want ppl on ur server put open date friday or saturday, it will be alot better

i vote for saturday, latest on sunday, opening the server in the middle of the week will just fuck it all up.

Open it today or tomorrow brah. I waited so long...

Sunday is the worst date for sure.

who the fuck cares when just asap, If its a long term server why does it mather if you cant be there the first hour? or cant play as much?

Cuz kiddo I'm the chosen one from Mt Olympus... You mad bro?

you should start today or tomorrow, everyone know your server start soon so just run it asap

retards nowadays its not lowrate he put runes on 12x regeneration and high loot rate
ppl just look stages and know nothing
this server will have the best wars ever finally fribben listen community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back