• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not virus, but if you do not trust us. You can always login on ip : originaltibia.com port 7172

19:06 New record: 170 players are logged in.

Fribben.

It's not virus, but if you do not trust us. You can always login on ip : originaltibia.com port 7172

19:06 New record: 170 players are logged in.

Fribben.
No offense, but if you are seriously believing that, you should educate yourself some in how viruses works.
I tested the client on a safe laptop of mine that I use to test things I don't trust.
The first thing the client does when you run it, it attempt to connect to the internet and it's using packets to regain some information from the internet.
And that sir, is a bot-net virus.

LegarianOT; I don't have time now, but I will be back with an answer later. But trying to gain attention/reputation by bashing others will not serve you good. I'll notify you why soon :)

And I'm already trustworthy in this community, if I really wanted to have a "bot-net" client, I'd go FULLY custom client and not let people connect by normal client aswell.

Fribben.

LegarianOT; I don't have time now, but I will be back with an answer later. But trying to gain attention/reputation by bashing others will not serve you good. I'll notify you why soon :)

Fribben.
I'm not bashing anyone, I'm giving you a hint, and it has nothing with reputation to do.
I'm sorry if you feel I'm trying to make you look bad but that's not the case, I don't know the full story how the viruses ended up in your client, I'm just telling you there's one.
Maybe it's some crypter you used in attempt to make an "anti-bot" client that did it, I don't know.

it says server is unreachable when i use vpn so i can connect to germany ip

If you're insecure about the client, you can connect by downloading a normal 8.0 client. You can read the client carefully and you will notice that it's nothing dangerous in it

Fribben.

This client is a basic 8.0 client which is made by va pus (stian), if you don't trust it, just download a simple 8.0 with an ipchanger.

Fribben.

There is a lot of bugs with the server which a lot of people expected to be fixed as you have been working on it for quite a while, If you need a list just visit the Game-Chat, there is a ton of people talking about them....

This server is running on a new distribution, that means when using my old files into this server they are not working 100%, I tried my best to make them work 100% and missed a few parts, the missing parts will eventually be fixed. Stop over-dramatising things, there a few minor issues that we handle manually.

Fribben.

This server is running on a new distribution, that means when using my old files into this server they are not working 100%, I tried my best to make them work 100% and missed a few parts, the missing parts will eventually be fixed. Stop over-dramatising things, there a few minor issues that we handle manually.

Fribben.

I would say the 1 second delay when trying to mana/rune/click stairs from a distance or open a body from distance is quite a big issue to be honest.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP I CANT FISHHHHH!!!!!!! how do u expect me to live without food?

Knights healing is messed up. Exura heals 30 and they get 1hp/2sec and 15mana/2sec. wtf??

Read latest news - all bugs will be fixed at serversave :)

Fribben.

i really hope that the server didnt just die in 1 day and that its just that people from eu are offline because this is what it says atm

Players online
blank.gif

bar.gif

blank.gif
22 players
on OriginalTibia
blank.gif

bar.gif

blank.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back