• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 players
on OriginalTibia

blank.gif

bar.gif

blank.gif

Sorry it was my fault, the serversave was configured wrong.

The server is now online,

Fribben.

For those who still wonder why it gives such errors, despite the fact that ignorant people as "legarianOT" trying to ruin my reputation by spreading wrong information to you. I'm not trying to prove myself or anything, but try scanning your normal 8.0 client and see that you will get the same results, even if you download the 8.0 client from OTSERVLIST.ORG - you will get the same warnings.

Fribben.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who still wonder why it gives such errors, despite the fact that ignorant people as "legarianOT" trying to ruin my reputation by spreading wrong information to you. I'm not trying to prove myself or anything, but try scanning your normal 8.0 client and see that you will get the same results, even if you download the 8.0 client from OTSERVLIST.ORG - you will get the same warnings.

Fribben.
I was trying to HELP you, but no.. I'm apprenently here to ruin your rep, that's exactly why I offered help in private messages.
This i what I did to a 8.0 client:
https://www.virustotal.com/sv/file/...417ded7a974ef50fd79c2105/analysis/1398676798/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/bc8515ea7e5a9f297f859c64d8c9385273846e1c

But ofc, I'm here to backstabb you, you got me, I'll leave you alone now. Bye.

Give me the link to where you got that 8.0 tibia client, please.

Tibiaclient AND otservlist.org's tibia 8.0 clients give me the same result.

Backstab me? I'm simply stating that you came here offending me, if you tried to help me - you would say something like that through PM before trying to act smart.

No offense, but if you are seriously believing that, you should educate yourself some in how viruses works.
I tested the client on a safe laptop of mine that I use to test things I don't trust.
The first thing the client does when you run it, it attempt to connect to the internet and it's using packets to regain some information from the internet.
And that sir, is a bot-net virus.

Does it look like you tried to help or tried to accuse me?

Fribben.

Give me the link to where you got that 8.0 tibia client, please.

Tibiaclient AND otservlist.org's tibia 8.0 clients give me the same result.

Backstab me? I'm simply stating that you came here offending me, if you tried to help me - you would say something like that through PM before trying to act smart.

Does it look like you tried to help or tried to accuse me?

Fribben.
I'm sorry I wasn't smart enough to do PM at first, that's totally my mistake.
And for others I can recommend this OT as it seems nice.
The client I downloaded, I downloaded from tibiaclients, the site Red is hosting and some other website I can't remember the name on.
I compared the clients and took the the looked cleanest and scanned it.
Opened it a hex editor and looked for any type of connections it want to make to the internet and remove everything that the client doesn't need while used in OTs.
The autrun belongs to the updating part that automatically run a code, the code was classed as backdoor because it used a weird way of connecting to the internet by checking which net version you're using.
The IRCBOT belonged to some language check, I dunno wtf it does didn't check it through completely but there was like 80 languages in the list.. it checked your OS and compared the languages.
Eum.. and the rest I've already forgotten (I'm working on other stuffs right now so my memory isn't that sharp about "side-kick checks".

But take a day, and look through the client for stuffs that uses "NET", and you will find codes that make it looks like 5~ viruses.

What I think is that 8.0 client was supposed to be the start of some multitasking but that failed and that's maybe why all those stuffs got removed until client 8.1 or 8.2.
Most people know that 8.11 client gave a lot of virus reports when they released that client. so I take a guess it was 8.2 that the client became clean for those issues again.

Holy fuck I'm writing a book here lol...
To summon up, open a 8.3 client in hex, and open 8.0. compare them, I believe you know enough to get an idea what's wrong.
Just look for odd codes around <frame> and compare the codes to the 8.3.

You could do it as this, replace one code at time with zeros, and test-run the client, try playing with it, if it works, try remove another code.
Do this until the client becomes clean

If people does not believe in this client, they can use their own. But I don't like ignorant accusations.

Fribben.

Knights exura heals 30 at level 70 with mag level 6. Shouldnt it be more?!

good server(maybe it is not completed and so grateful but still... definitely i recommend, especially 7.4 v

18:10 Noxus: Great!... you killed 305 Dragons and finished the task. Here is your reward 15000 experience and 750 gold.

explanation please
because my mind can not think why its only 15k exp and 750 gold

This server is very good, give it a chance. Its a server that makes you work for something, money is worth alot and teamwork is crutial!

GM Claeron said:
Hello,

If you'd like to see a 7.4 or 7.72 edition of OriginalTibia you should like our facebook page at the left and discuss ideas of suggestions there.

u wrote this on news when start oldschool :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back