• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fribbben I guess its really good time to open high-rate 7.4-7.72 server :). It should be succesful atm

so much effort went into 8.0 and its lost by a total lack of leadership from you fribben. Failed us all

Hello,

We are thinking of opening a 7.4 highrate server - we will announce more information soon.

Naicb: I'm sorry that you feel this way about me, but if you try to explain more about how the server failed due to "total lack of leadership" and I will give you an answer.

Fribben.

The 7.4 will reset after a few days tooooooooooooo, like always :/

The 7.4 will reset after a few days tooooooooooooo, like always :/

If you want to throw out such low comment, I'd suggest you to go back a few pages and read more about it. I've said it a few times, but I will say it again. I only reset when my servers are dead, I do not hustle players and I always give them what they pay for, I give them what they expect and I deliver more than they desire.

If the server however is on a better ground now and has no crashes I don't see any reason to reset it aslong as players are playing. IF you however, is interested in a more serious server, I'd suggest www.originaltibia.com/lowrate which has been online for over 1.5 years without a single reset. Highrate servers are ofcourse meant to reset as the rates are not qualified to last long as a lowrate.

Fribben.

I didnt say anything bad, I just hate that the OT's are on for a few days then reset, thats all. Didn't flame, didn't cry. I did nothing bad :)

Ok, no hate inteded towards you aswell, I just clarified what people are trying to twist about OriginalTibia.

Fribben.

yo fribben,
do something unique to attract people
i vote for 7.4 !

So funny how everyone says Fribben always reset his ots after some weeks.
Max 20 ppl online, and everyone on forum begs for 7.4/7.7 edition, so what should he do? Continue having 20 ppl online or make a reset with 200 players online?

Its really fucking good time to open yours high-rate quickly. Use your chance and don't waint with open too long.
Classicus is DDosed , all war-players are bored and they play no where or just sometimes on tibianic ;p
(classicus only br and some piece of noobs)

Okay maybe everyday, I heard another rumors sorry :). But anyway you playing tibianic and still want Fribben ots so whats the point then?
I guess the wars on tibianic are not enough ?

7.72 highrate might play, no way I login on 7.4 except tibianic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back