• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protocol 7.4 or 7.72 is not an issue, the one people vouch for the most will win and we will eventually host the server next week if everything goes as planned.

If you have anything to say about a new idea or so, you can use PM to share your thoughts.

I'm not depending on any other server, I'm here to satsify my players and supply them a non-corruptive server and the most authentic PvP server.

Fribben.

Would be sick to have legit 7.1-7.4 graphics, like old crown pieces and such! <3

Would be sick to have legit 7.1-7.4 graphics, like old crown pieces and such! <3

I think you are refering to 7.1 graphics, this is not difficult to do, might be something we will think of later.

The current server (8.0) has changed protocol to 7.72, everyone can login as normal using their account number & password.

Fribben.

Yeah I did mean the 7.1, but some 7.4 OT's actually use them. And that would be so siiiick! That's 80% of the reason why I am playing Realoria when it comes out. I started tibia in 7.1, so it just brings me back to old times.

After spendig the last hour speaking with fribben he is infact a nice guy. But as for the server its annoyed me to find out your swithing to 7.72 and giving up on the 8.0

Suggested a large list of things that would of made the server better and all it seems have been ignored. Oh well another server i have wasted hours on only for it to be reset.

Sorry to say it again but as i just told fribben ingame i dont believe chaning to 7.72 will change anything at all. The server needs tweeks im not sure will ever be made and changing proticol is not the answer imo.

Sad to see the 8.0 fail. im done

wait untill mastercores die, then u can open 7.72

wait untill mastercores die, then u can open 7.72
pref play 7.7 and not hidden char server lol he is spoof players look at hidden chars before this he had 150 hidden chars now roflmao

Make 7.7 with 7.4 formulas, fix tibianic tools and you can open ot even tomorrow.

Make 7.7 with 7.4 formulas, fix tibianic tools and you can open ot even tomorrow.
this

could you reset the highscores? it might confuse some people.
and is 15x exp at 121 not a lil too much? or do like 10x at 131 and 3x at 141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back