• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DONT CARE ABOUT LOOT RATE! I CANT EVEN SELL MY SHITS TO DJINN! GIVE BACK MY LOOT-BAG WORTH ~5CC!! I DONT WANT EXP/LOOT I HAD 50K+ 35K IN DP I COULD PG WITH SDS BUT I CANT NOW!

MAKE RESTART AND RAISE SKILLS FOR EK AND MLV FOR MS/ED + MANA REGEN! ITS NOT HIGH RATE ITS SHIT RATE!

I love how my haters are the first to post when the server goes down, very amusing :)

The problem was from Claeron who did an unexpected shutdown, we apologize for this and we recommend posting on our forums for suggestions as a compensation.

Fribben.

Ye , i lost all my cash what i finally get. retired ;p

Give back my 4 hours of playing! And my cash!! Raising loot rate? I was almost ready to sell my loot-bag and make runes on mfs -.- now i have 2x loot rate but it sux hard if i cant sell items to djinn...

u think im giving my life to the ot? make the right mana regenration for a highrate lol

u think ppl wanna exp 2 days and waR? we wanna exp 1 day and make opens dude understand this shit or close the OT

I lost 100k and i dont cry for this
I just wanna say this isnt really a highrate im kinda disappointed, i will stop play i'll be back if its fixed

cya everyone

u think im giving my life to the ot? make the right mana regenration for a highrate lol

u think ppl wanna exp 2 days and waR? we wanna exp 1 day and make opens dude understand this shit or close the OT

If you think people feel the same; http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=forum&action=show_board&id=7

Go there and make a well-made thread, if majority signs it, I have no problems to do so.

Listen: IF YOU WANT TO QUIT, HAVE A NICE DAY. I cannot say more than I have said, I'm offering you a place here: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=65 to suggest a compensation, but you come here telling me to give you what you lost? Be realistic or get out.

Fribben.

this server dont have noobs Fribben listen war teams they are the 80% of the OTs. i wont make thread someone else can as i said i dont give my life to the ot

this server dont have noobs Fribben listen war teams they are the 80% of the OTs. i wont make thread someone else can as i said i dont give my life to the ot

You come here and take your time to post such a comment, but you cannot make a thread on suggestion board getting signs. I don't know how you are thinking mate.

Fribben.

You come here and take your time to post such a comment, but you cannot make a thread on suggestion board getting signs. I don't know how you are thinking mate.

Fribben.
i have secret name i dont make it
If someone reading this make the suggestion yourself

Fribben tbh, you ALWAYS wait untill its to late with your changes.

you first 1-4 versions when it was only our and mex teams playing your ots did it still take 2 weeks on whining before you made any changes. Please listen to the people who play your OTs

Fribben thinks that if it will be hard on start server will last longer. Server will last longer only if it will be fun of playing it and if ppl will have supplies for war, none is gonna nowadays waste time for collecting cash for few first days before war starts, for sure not after so many highrates that we played last few years. So i can understand that new noobs from 8.6 who came here now and say "its just first day blablba we got we can first collect cash later start war", they can since they are fresh here but most of us played already 500 editions of original tibia and other highrates so we got right to be to lazy already for shit hard start. We are not gonna hunt hydras with bolts for 10h to gain cash for few battles.
I my self havent started playing yet but i know what is going on since i played 500 original tibias. I probably wont play here due to lack of time especially for this ot but if i would start i would like to have easier start for sure.

If there is like 3 teams playing this ot atm and each of them have 15 members it would be fun 15vs15vs15 battles but with that rates it will end up with war 5vs5vs5

once again fribben dont listen on players, this is why server dont have 500 players. I wish the best for you Fribben. One day you will realize being arrogant, wont make your server succes

Turbot, when you check up the word arrogant in the dictionary, you will find that my name is too far from it.

If I would be arrogant, why would I even speak to my players, discuss and try to understand their situation? Why would I make a thread directly asking THEM TO SUGGEST compensations?

I'm disgusted by players like you, or people like you in general as you are not grateful for anything you get. I try my best to be fair, provide good service and stay active.

If you don't appreciate it, find yourself out of here fast.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back