• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaowan know about fun wars? as always top recruiter 20vs 10 and then spam he is good. Zaowan u dont even know how to play online good in warloria 1vs1 hahah
please shut up zaowan you know nothing about how ot works

First of all tell me who you are, the only reason you dont wanna play original is because you never fought a war and you dont understand how a war works, REAL war people understands that you HAVE to exp to get a funny war, I dont think you're one of them, your prolly tampons fake account , twoj matka

A war will never be fun if you dont have to exp, since then it will be like Before when mex team just take lvl 60 and come and dies 20 x without any care, thats not making a ot lasts longer thats only makes the ot boring, we will play here and we will split our team, i dont care about noobs like punio, tampon etc you guys wouldnt make the ot funnier by any chance. We will make some videos and show you what fun we'll have while u guys playing warloria 24/7 hahah
Really 24/7?
I stop play old time Warloria and i no have this its client and no play any moment this shit Thais boring map.
I back now to play for make good last tibia movie but no have good ots to play.
I retired now but i back if good ots for making movie and retired forever.
Why you retard troll and player boter on all ots say to me posts this style.
You are total retard and boting all ots.
I never see ots on what you play with no bot.
This forum it's fully trolls zaowan style i out this and no posting more for trolls.

A war will never be fun if you dont have to exp, since then it will be like Before when mex team just take lvl 60 and come and dies 20 x without any care, thats not making a ot lasts longer thats only makes the ot boring, we will play here and we will split our team, i dont care about noobs like punio, tampon etc you guys wouldnt make the ot funnier by any chance. We will make some videos and show you what fun we'll have while u guys playing warloria 24/7 hahah
hahahah your team are 24/7 online paing all on exp spawns, do u think thats fun war? for me your are just bunch no-life kids recruiting mass teams to kill little teams. little noob ;)

+ edit: as i see you used to be botting probably so shut up u have no right to talk about who is good on pvp or not

Tampon seriously, do you have ZERO iq? you really think thats me?, because I make a character named tampon and starts using bot, does that mean that ur using bot? so stupid people nowadays, ur like 25 years old having a brain like 12 year old kid,

and LEMMAR, I have a team of 9 ppl, and these are people who's been with me for a long time, i never mass recruited people to my team but ofcourse I had people I dont know them,

If you dont wanna play this ot, atleast dont flame on otland cuz for me its a really funny ot and we can get funny wars if REAL teams starts not people like tampon

"""""" never mass recruited people to my team but ofcourse I had people I dont know them,"""""

dude u kidding me? all versions i have played always annoying team in demona making fucking traps, then i go dragon lords another team fo no life making traps and i had team of 10 ppl against 25-30 . zaowan dude u are a joke u prove nothing in this game just good numbers on battlefield.
dont come here giving lessons how to play a war u dont even know that

hahaha zaowan u fucking retard , nice "SUMMER" on this ot , getting owned on tibianic now comes to this ot and acting big

ur just another nerd with bot u fucking trash l2p pls

omg otland is fuck'd up nowadays hahaha. used to be me who spammed. but new kids toke it overxd

ot is fine now. were having fun

first 5 minutes of server
wmc9FL0.jpg

It's been already 500 editions of this server and on every1 monsters double hit is so annoying...

Fribben why not using rl spawns ;> I see ruin tomb for example is not as it should be also it's vamps outside necro quest ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back