• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing u should remove Fribben is a thing that prolly will end the server or not be as popular as it can be, remove that u can buy runes from the shop, should be oldschool when u make them yourself as it is on Classicus atm!

aslo the trade system will be alot better for everyone when u buy your runes

One thing u should remove Fribben is a thing that prolly will end the server or not be as popular as it can be, remove that u can buy runes from the shop, should be oldschool when u make them yourself as it is on Classicus atm!

aslo the trade system will be alot better for everyone when u buy your runes
its 7.72 not 7.4

if runes can be bought in the npc, at least do not allow MC.
also
I'm looking for a team to play here.
I can use ts3 and all that stuff.
Thanks.

@Fribben: I've heard some rumours that you had a lot of problems with crashes on your servers. Is this something that is fixed now or will it happen again (if it's true, that is)?

PS: Open test server!

@Fribben: I've heard some rumours that you had a lot of problems with crashes on your servers. Is this something that is fixed now or will it happen again (if it's true, that is)?

PS: Open test server!

It's fixed even if not it's hight rate doesn't matter that much.

so you are retarded if u asking about make runes and remove from shop on 7.72 client
I agree with him. Overall it's better for the economy if people must do it, but without 9999999x MCs

Hello, i would like to add suggestion from stages. This can be perfect:

1->35 : 120x
36->50 : 80x
51->75 : 70x
76->90 : 40x
91->100 : 30x
101-> 120 : 12x
121+-> : 4x

Also put pvp-enfo level on players not only on monsters, thanks

Hello, i would like to add suggestion from stages. This can be perfect:

1->35 : 120x
36->50 : 80x