• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 - FUN/HIGH RATE SERVER - FULL RLMAP PVP-ENFORCED - ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Welcome to OriginalTibia 8.0
KFnmw49.png
Server details:
  • Map: Realmap
  • Uptime: 24x7
  • Exp: 350x (stages)
  • Start at level 75 with EQ & skills. (picture below.)

• Regenation: 25 mana / 2 seconds as a promoted mage.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU START WITH! LEVEL 75 AND FULL EQ & MONEY

otlandlvl75.png

Videos:

• STARTING 6TH OF APRIL 18.00 GMT+1
We hope to see you there,
OriginalTibia team.

I was always supporting you but this time hahaah . You made my day bro :):)

Zabije Cie Gnoju

What EQ and skills deos the paladin/knight start with?

This is basically a "fun server". This gives us a very good opperunity to test many things before launching the real deal. This benefits me, but it also benefits the players incase they want a time-killer, some fun waring or mainly testing the server out until we are fully done.

I thought people read the thread before posting. And bonez, money should not have any value on this server, I thought it was obvious.

Fribben.

Last edited:
just make it pvpenfo and everybody will play trust me

It will be PvP-enforced. But with skulls & war system. This server is mainly for wars and to get a taste of OriginalTibia.

Fribben.

I hope that the amount of frags for ban is high and also the time for losing a frag should be low.

Lega: We will indeed have high amounts for a banishment.

Nayheim: It will be PVP-enforced, but we HAVE to use skull-system, as some people surely login only to destroy the server.

I'll update you in short with the information about the frag system.

Fribben.

LelaStarr: We will not enable donations on this server, no.

Fribben.

30 frags / 24 hours = ban

Give me suggestions/thoughts if you disagree.

Fribben.

So you make a char and your lvl 75, and if u kill 30 ppl u get ban? for what if u can make a new char ;o

Straatuga: If you enjoy being level 75 sure. But it'll be good experience both from monsters & players, you can easily get 120 in matters of minutes. This little project will look like Inferna, and if we come up with a better idea how to structure everything, we might open a real war war server, but I guess a more RPG/HIGHRATE will be followed by this.

@Nothxbye; glad to hear that - hope you enjoy :)

Fribben.

Actually this is a really cool idea for a war server.

BUT ONLY if the PVP-E rates are very high.

Edit; Why always open server on sundays? still shitty day..

Just open it tonight, its a fun/testserver afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back