• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
too much lag for brazilian players, my friends got out because of this

agree'd I didnt log in on tibia for long, but I wanted to try this one out.. And I would say its not a highrate either..

Would be more fun with 7.6-7.72, that would be fun

agree'd I didnt log in on tibia for long, but I wanted to try this one out.. And I would say its not a highrate either..

Would be more fun with 7.6-7.72, that would be fun
Thats what people said to fribben. People wanted 7.4-7.7 highrate ot, instead of this we got 8.0 "highrate"

I will say it again - anyone suspecting the online count can easily vouch an impartial known guy from example OTLand to contact me and I will give him a free tour to show him every single one of the players.

@tukabb : Thank you for pinpointing this, we will try to rush a proxy very soon, we hope.

I don't understand how you can say that I ignore the community when I had a discussion thread open for more than 1 month, majority voted for 8.0 and even most PMs I received were 8.0. Basically it was only @Taze that wanted 7.7 and he is clearly not the majority.

Why is it that people always come in too late and complain about settings when you have a whole month to say exactly whatever you want to suggest? I don't understand how that can be connected to me being "arrogant" and "not listening" when I am the one who probably listens the most and takes my time to make a discussion thread and dedicate time into it.

Fribben.

I think its not that bad yet, people play the server.

But the problem with 8.0 is, as people are complaining now the wars and supplies are still not so fast to get and they lose patience...

On real tibia now price of 1 sd is 108 gold, and here its 325, so i recommend lower it to 150 gold. and maybe similar changes to uh's.
(even on 8.6 highrate ots price is 108 gold).

I think that's the problem with tibia 8.0 but you can fix it and make game more dynamic as people wish

Greets :p

and merry christmas

I think its not that bad yet, people play the server.

But the problem with 8.0 is, as people are complaining now the wars and supplies are still not so fast to get and they lose patience...

On real tibia now price of 1 sd is 108 gold, and here its 325, so i recommend lower it to 150 gold. and maybe similar changes to uh's.
(even on 8.6 highrate ots price is 108 gold).

I think that's the problem with tibia 8.0 but you can fix it and make game more dynamic as people wish

Greets :p

and merry christmas
lol @ comparing this to an 8.6 and real tibia. what the fuck?

@Chaoio If you didn't get the point of my message, don't comment

I don't want to turn this into any of real tibia or 8.6, just
I want to highlight that current rune prices are too high

Originaltibia donators seems to be very fair players
165rsy.jpg

Another one-60 ek on darashia minos, totally not bot if u ask me, lmao
x5duu9.jpg

Last edited:
People indeed still play, and since it's Saturday and almost christmas, it's inevitable that the player count is not at it's peak.

The issue with economy should be resolved as soon as people level up abit and they will see that the lootrate is indeed high. This thread has gone through a wave of flamers whose intention is under a campaign to ruin OriginalTibia but I have told you guys that aslong as I have players I will fight for this server and together we can make it rise.

Afterall it's a fun server with quite high rates :)

Fribben.

Last edited:
First day on this server and I am having loads of fun! And what is this bullshit about low drop rate and hard to get cash? Are you joking? xD I had 35k at lvl 45
8bdZZ76.jpg

gl4uQQO.png

bot runemakers are ok, but you cant kill them haha lvl 30 protection... im out now

ps: these are degus von legend runemakers, player from last post

Last edited:
just made a char with a few friends

brb server takeover

edit: fix push rate, make it like 1.5/2 seconds please

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA these are not my runemakers, else I would have been 100+ by now, these guys are runemakers of Din Guzz etc, as they even told me so.

Currently 100 players are online on OriginalTibia.

Steadily going up and improving, join us now!

Any problems you run into can be report to our support section which you can find here.

10752626_813489958716711_545931073_o.jpg

Fribben.

If you haven't already please remove any pvp restrictions before people mass produce runes.

Last edited:
u saying it was 5x loot but I was hunting barbs for like 1h and i looted 1 fckn staff worth 2k so it was more worst now than lowrate and i had to take x bb

on Original i Always had this problem aswell. it says high loot rate but I often hunt for long time for nothing. Idk what it is with his lootrate. Cause I also had hunts where it actually did look like the loot rate says.

We will look into lootrate next time and perhaps if you are interested, you are free to help us test it to see if it measures your thoughts. We have an open mind when it comes to inviting the players to help us take care of the server, as stated before this server is for the players by the players. You have to take the initiative to help.

Nonetheless we have introduced a new forum which don't require a character, simply a forum account and if you would like you can link it to your character, you can do that. But if you want to be an anonymous poster you are free to be that aswell.

You can check it out here: OriginalTibia forums

Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions can easily be discussed with me in private message if you want to stay anonymous or create a discussion at our forums to actually see if you can recruit others to support your idea.

10fapv8.jpg

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back