• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blind hunter : Don't mention other servers on my thread if you want me to answer you next time. But I will give you an answer, djinn quest is possible to be done for free, it's just an additional way for people who is not interested in doing the missions. We do not rely on other servers nor was it the reason of the server losing a good amount of players. We knew very well what obstacles we had to face and other oldschool servers were not one of them.

@Schmanky : What money? if it was for the money I would not let the quest be able to be done for free.

For those who missed the previous post - we have introduced a new forum which does not require you to have a character, you simply sign up a new username and receive the password in your email, this way you can always keep contact with us through forums on our private support board or keep contact with your friends.

You can also link your character to your forum account if you desire, follow the tutorial here.

Fribben.

i'm afraid there's no other reason to sell something that is otherwise free other than to make money fribben old boy

As almost any server, I have to pay dedicated expenses, and therefore I choose the most lightweight shopsystem I can introduce.

Fribben.

As almost any server, I have to pay dedicated expenses, and therefore I choose the most lightweight shopsystem I can introduce.
why not just say that instead of being dishonest and saying it's not for the money?

also seems disingenuous seeing how tibianic manages with just a premmy rose

then again iryont keeps his players more active with actual updates instead of releasing and rereleasing the same shit for months on end xD

Do you suffer schizophrenia? I have had the SAME discussion with you over 5 times now, you repeat yourself and is not playing the server yet hates on the fact that I have a popular server running. Why the hate though? I have sent you several private messages trying to understand you and the situation. I believe you have a very sad life and I would be very glad to be participating in helping you if I can be a factor, since you are obviously obsessed with me and OriginalTibia.

I do not need to explain myself again and anyone doubting my business or have any questions related to the shop can happily contact me through PM, mail ([email protected] or at our new forum under section private support board which you can find here.

But for the record, I rather have the current shopsystem I have than a premium system which is definately a pay2play system, not that I bash on the actual system but if you are here trying to compare the two, I must say your quite a failure in comparing.

Have a good day,
Fribben.

Do you suffer schizophrenia? I have had the SAME discussion with you over 5 times now, you repeat yourself and is not playing the server yet hates on the fact that I have a popular server running. Why the hate though? I have sent you several private messages trying to understand you and the situation. I believe you have a very sad life and I would be very glad to be participating in helping you if I can be a factor, since you are obviously obsessed with me and OriginalTibia.

I do not need to explain myself again and anyone doubting my business or have any questions related to the shop can happily contact me through PM, mail ([email protected] or at our new forum under section private support board which you can find here.

But for the record, I rather have the current shopsystem I have than a premium system which is definately a pay2play system, not that I bash on the actual system but if you are here trying to compare the two, I must say your quite a failure in comparing.

Have a good day,
Fribben.
>doesn't have a premium system
>offers a diamond rose on top of literally selling your servers quests
i don't think words mean what you think they mean m8

Diamond Account:
(*) 10% more experience
(*) Quentin's blessing (possible to buy all 5 blessings at quentin by 1 message).
(*) Possiblity to wear all outfits.
(*) Possiblity to purchase houses.
(*) Shorter frag time.

Strict Premium Account:
Premium spells (does not work as Free account).
Travel by boat (does not work as Free account).
Access to premium cities (does not work as Free account).
etc etc

So you are prefering an ultra strict premium system over this? Your making my day, not to mention that you and Schmanky are too obvious as stated before, but continue being obsessed with me :) Just proves that you are fearing OriginalTibia

Fribben.

People really need to come join this server! It needs more players for wars :D

The first edition of OriginalTibia 8.0 HR/WAR which most of the war videos are made from, will be here soon again, exact same settings and rates. Here is a short introduction of what the game will look like, you can also debate on our forums if you click the link below.

• To access the forum click here

Experience stage:
Lvl 1 -> 50 : 50x
Lvl 51 -> 100: 25x
Lvl 101 -> 120: 12x
Lvl 121 -> 140: 7x
Lvl 141 -> 500: 5x

Regeneration stage:
10 mana per 2 seconds as a promoted mage.

Lootrate stage:
Probably doubled of this version.

New features/old features worth mentioning:
New forum as you can see now (still beta, will be developed with time).
PowerGaming rewards (different levels, daily, overall1,2,3).
Unjustified kills are broadcasted.
Smoothwalking & runeshooting (updated 2015-01-17).
Party & Solo tasks.
SD/UE Reducation (depends on EQ - just as RL tibia).
Authentic PvP system and probably the best in the opentibia market (walk, shoot and spell wise ( paralyze etc ).
Solo - desert quest ( teleport in vocation room ).
Conjuring runes through backpack (you do not have to put runes in your hands).
And alot more, might be updated.
  • Taste of the wars - video by @Decoy

Fribben.

Its perfect rates but are u 100% about 8.0 or u maybe will host 7.4 hr again ? ;)

The first edition of OriginalTibia 8.0 HR/WAR which most of the war videos are made from, will be here soon again, exact same settings and rates. Here is a short introduction of what the game will look like, you can also debate on our forums if you click the link below.

• To access the forum click here

Experience stage:
Lvl 51 -> 100: 25x

Regeneration stage:
10 mana per 2 seconds as a promoted mage.

Lootrate stage:
Probably doubled of this version.

New features/old features worth mentioning:
New forum as you can see now (still beta, will be developed with time).
PowerGaming rewards (different levels, daily, overall1,2,3).
Unjustified kills are broadcasted.
Smoothwalking & runeshooting (updated 2015-01-17).
Party & Solo tasks.
SD/UE Reducation (depends on EQ - just as RL tibia).
Authentic PvP system and probably the best in the opentibia market (walk, shoot and spell wise ( paralyze etc ).
Solo - desert quest ( teleport in vocation room ).
Conjuring runes through backpack (you do not have to put runes in your hands).
And alot more, might be updated.
  • Taste of the wars - video by @Decoy

Fribben.

I REALLY liked that 8.0 server (still online) but I left because the lvl30 protection, 80% of players online were bot runemakers and you can't even kill them, botting is 'acceptable' in this version but protecting them is unfair, hope you do something about it...

Anyway I will play after reset for sure.

Good luck!

This was the best server in my opinion and that was 7.72.
However, 8.0 can work aswell but the some kind experience from players would be cool. The best servers always had the feature.
Other feature that would be cool, vocation hunt (4 vocation more exp) like on real tibia, Would get the server really active in hunting

Also I would suggest to put

Lvl 51 -> 70: 25x
Lvl 71-> 90:20x
lvl 91->100:15x

Else a lvl 100 will be "Nothing" and there will be SAI running around skullbashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back