• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | !!!!!!!!!ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score

Server Information
news.gif
:

• Uptime: 24x7
  • Datacenter: Frankfurt, Germany (Europe)
  • Full 8.0 highrate real map
  • Worldtype: PvP-Enforced with Skulls (unjust system)

Gameplay
1964.gif
:

• PZ on boats (but no pz on carpets)
  • Boosted spawns (tombs etc)
  • Buy bp mana/runes with simple keywords (bp mana, bp sd)
  • Full gameplay list (click)

Sever Configuration
2416.gif
:

War Configuration
redskull.gif
:

• Redskull: 6 frags (3 days redskull)
  • Banishment: 12 frags (3 days banishment)
  • Fragtime: 6 hours/frag

Generate own signatures at your character page with live countdown:
index.php

The server starts on a Friday, 30th of March at 18.00 (Polish / Swedish time), a countdown is available at the website that should be calculating the exact time left till the server start, despite what time zone you are in, just make sure that you exercise before preparing for OriginalTibia, because they say once you start, you have a problem leaving!

See you on the 30th
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
what is different beetween this edition and last edition? exp stage should be lower like 100+4x 120+3x

what is different beetween this edition and last edition? exp stage should be lower like 100+4x 120+3x

If you have any suggestions on what you want implemented feel free to share your vision, we are open to discussing with our players. The exp stage though, I disagree with it, having a server with disabled blessings and 3x end stage will most likely kill any motivation for anyone to exp at that stage, therefore we will remain 4x until we are convinced otherwise.

There's significant changes made to some monsters among much more things which you will find in game, to mention one is that we boosted PoI monsters experience points to higher (later protocols XP points) because at 8.0 they did not give experience enough to be an efficient choice of hunting.

Fribben.

Last edited:
On the topic of changes we are also thinking of the following which we are open to hearing people's suggestions about:
* Do you want random magic wall timer? instead of static 20 seconds, we can randomize it so it won't be possible to time it
* Do you want auto SSA detector to catch people using battle scripts?

Make sure you register your account today, we go live in 6 days and you will have enough time to prepare for one of the most intense PvP oriented servers you probably ever seen!
desertquestob.jpg

Fribben.

Hello Fribben,
I understand you not wanting to reduce the rate because it's a no-blessings server.

Though you need to fix stamina this time around, otherwise Vesiv and his friends will stay online 24h/day and the server will end in a week again.
Make it so that they can't simply sneak around all day and then wait the other team go to sleep to exp all night.

People with jobs can't keep up with this kind of game play.

not random mwalls shud be as it is ! and ssa bot detector would be awesome

Sammy

Hello Fribben,
I understand you not wanting to reduce the rate because it's a no-blessings server.

Though you need to fix stamina this time around, otherwise Vesiv and his friends will stay online 24h/day and the server will end in a week again.
Make it so that they can't simply sneak around all day and then wait the other team go to sleep to exp all night.

People with jobs can't keep up with this kind of game play.

I'm not sure I agree. I saw opposite war participants of Veziv to be more active at night times and sometimes even outnumbering them as well, it is their call if they want to exp-lock enemies by constant sneaks and making them unable to hunt especially as stated in the previous point that they are also in fact active at nights and can easily gather a small group to exp-lock them. You also have to realize that OriginalTibia is not solely for war participants, we offer the server for over 600+ concurrent players at peaks and that is something we have to keep in mind. Feel free to drop an counter-argument if you disagree with me and perhaps give us an idea of how you think a modified stamina system would balance it both for war participants and casual players and I will have no problems implementing it if it is appropriate.

not random mwalls shud be as it is ! and ssa bot detector would be awesome

Sammy

We can keep the magic walls, but why do you oppose it? Any specific reason? And SSA detector would indeed fill a great function to the game :)

WE GO ONLINE IN 5 DAYS AND 21 HOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW (CLICK)!
4.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
Omfg change this frags wtf
Make 6 on rs
12 frags on ban
No limit frags for week

YOU MADEJ 3 FRAGS RS ON WAR OTS XDDDDDDDD
/tiusu

Hey Fribben,
It is indeed their choice, but, as your server is not supposed to be permanent it'd be better for everyone if people would stay at the same level-range while fighting(it'd increase the server life)
What I have experienced lately with ots is that, servers where people who play 24h are allowed to drastically out level everyone else usually last only a few days. (e.g. DmT got 190 while top level at our team was 140)
And low-midrate servers usually last longer, because players can still fight due to levels remaining close. (Last Pendulum lasted for a month, even though Damodreds were fighting on Legacy, and Destiny also had a war going on)

If you add stamina, players will have to choose between waiting around all day sneaking and then not being able to exp at night, or simply letting the other team exp and exp themselves at night. At both scenarios the level-range of both teams should remain the same.

To casual players it won't matter that much, mostly they won't be able to deplete their stamina on the span of the server. (Unless they hunt 24h/day, which you have to agree isn't something rpgers do)

I see two ways to implement stamina:

Add 48 hours stamina, everytime you attack a monster you'll lose stamina for 2 minutes. If you get below 10 hours you'll get only 50% experience. (This will give a chance to players who work to catch up)
You gain 1 minute stamina for every minute logged out, and you only start gaining stamina if you remain offline for at least 10 minutes. (Might need some tweaks)

OR

Add 10 hours stamina, everytime you attack a monster you'll lose stamina for 2 minutes. If you have more than 2 hours of stamina, you'll get double experience. (Also gives a chance for players who don't play much to catch up)
You gain 1 minute stamina for every 3 minutes logged out, and you only start gaining stamina if you remain offline for at least 10 minutes. (Might need some tweaks)

Also, I'd like to propose to implement loot-locking to the player who dealt most damage to a monster.

Hello!

Fribben here is a exp stage both me and veziv agreed on to make the server better.

From Level 1 to Level 35
40x
From Level 36 to Level 50
30x
From Level 51 to Level 70
15x
From Level 71 to Level 100
10x
From Level 101 to Level 110
8x
From Level 111 to Level 120
6x
From Level 121 to Level 140
4x
From Level 141 to Level xxxx
3x

We think this could work for everyone with or without a job in real life and to not have it like the last version were to many ppl were stuck between 80-110. Some ppl might say it's a bit high but as many of us work til 17.00 on weekdays and then get home to fight all night til midnight and then go sleep you need to be able to get levels back quick when you acutally have time to exp.

About the frag system 3 frags for red skull is abit low. This is a war server with pvp-enforced so ban shud not even be possible in my opionion? 8 frags/day for red skull and you have it for 72 hours (3 days) and no ban, red skull is enough.

Best Regards, jakke and veziv

Last edited:
ain't gonna work out with this frag system, looks like for the first time I'm not going to join orginaltibia

• Redskull: 3 frags (3 days redskull)
  • Banishment: 5 frags (3 days banishment)
  • Fragtime: 10 hours/frags

wait, what the fuck? is that a war server?

With 3 FRAGS on rs i can fight on shared with low on demona
btw yo utitle is "AUTHENTIC PVP-HARDCORE PVP
hardore pvp 5 frags ban 3 rs XDDDDDDD 3 days ban 3 days rs
HAHAH

/tiusu

Last edited:
make 8 frags rs and no limit for ban
wtf you give in title HARDCORE PVP WITH 3 FRAGS
if you made 3 frags rs etc propably ded ots essa
/ neerax

Omfg change this frags wtf
Make 6 on rs
12 frags on ban
No limit frags for week

YOU MADEJ 3 FRAGS RS ON WAR OTS XDDDDDDDD
/tiusu
With 3 FRAGS on rs i can fight on shared with low on demona
btw yo utitle is "AUTHENTIC PVP-HARDCORE PVP
hardore pvp 5 frags ban 3 rs XDDDDDDD 3 days ban 3 days rs
HAHAH

/tiusu

When you learn to write like a proper human being, I can give you a proper answer. Writing "HAHAAH" when I provide you the exp stages most owners would never do and at the same time laugh at them as if I was hosting a bad server is simply condescending.

we boobs you noobs are here to take over.

Feel free to try :) Wish you best of luck and welcome onboard on OriginalTibia!

Hey Fribben,
It is indeed their choice, but, as your server is not supposed to be permanent it'd be better for everyone if people would stay at the same level-range while fighting(it'd increase the server life)
What I have experienced lately with ots is that, servers where people who play 24h are allowed to drastically out level everyone else usually last only a few days. (e.g. DmT got 190 while top level at our team was 140)
And low-midrate servers usually last longer, because players can still fight due to levels remaining close. (Last Pendulum lasted for a month, even though Damodreds were fighting on Legacy, and Destiny also had a war going on)

If you add stamina, players will have to choose between waiting around all day sneaking and then not being able to exp at night, or simply letting the other team exp and exp themselves at night. At both scenarios the level-range of both teams should remain the same.

To casual players it won't matter that much, mostly they won't be able to deplete their stamina on the span of the server. (Unless they hunt 24h/day, which you have to agree isn't something rpgers do)

I see two ways to implement stamina:

Add 48 hours stamina, everytime you attack a monster you'll lose stamina for 2 minutes. If you get below 10 hours you'll get only 50% experience. (This will give a chance to players who work to catch up)
You gain 1 minute stamina for every minute logged out, and you only start gaining stamina if you remain offline for at least 10 minutes. (Might need some tweaks)

OR

Add 10 hours stamina, everytime you attack a monster you'll lose stamina for 2 minutes. If you have more than 2 hours of stamina, you'll get double experience. (Also gives a chance for players who don't play much to catch up)
You gain 1 minute stamina for every 3 minutes logged out, and you only start gaining stamina if you remain offline for at least 10 minutes. (Might need some tweaks)

Also, I'd like to propose to implement loot-locking to the player who dealt most damage to a monster.

Who said it's not suppose to be permanent? I can host this server for years as long as people play it. What I noticed last editions is that when ever someone quit, they have too much power to make at least 20 others (non-war-affiliated) quit with them and that is something we now have measures against to stop. And you can't simply compare a 7.x where runefarms is what sustains the online count against a 8.0 server with no runefarms, it's simply not the same. If you see a 7.x server with 300 players vs a 8.0 with 300 players, then you will know that the 8.0 has an active community while the 7.x may even be dead but it's fully supplied with runefarms which makes it look "alive". Discouraging people to stay online to gain more EXP is simply not an ideal implementation.

Hello!

Fribben here is a exp stage both me and veziv agreed on to make the server better.

From Level 1 to Level 35
40x
From Level 36 to Level 50
30x
From Level 51 to Level 70
15x
From Level 71 to Level 100
10x
From Level 101 to Level 110
8x
From Level 111 to Level 120
6x
From Level 121 to Level 140
4x
From Level 141 to Level xxxx
3x

We think this could work for everyone with or without a job in real life and to not have it like the last version were to many ppl were stuck between 80-110. Some ppl might say it's a bit high but as many of us work til 17.00 on weekdays and then get home to fight all night til midnight and then go sleep you need to be able to get levels back quick when you acutally have time to exp.

About the frag system 3 frags for red skull is abit low. This is a war server with pvp-enforced so ban shud not even be possible in my opionion? 8 frags/day for red skull and you have it for 72 hours (3 days) and no ban, red skull is enough.

Best Regards, jakke and veziv

You can't be banished if you are here to fight wars or play like a normal player. You will most likely only get banished if you go around spawns cleaning every level 30 you see, that is what this frag system is about. And you guys played with this exact settings last edition and you had no problems scoring 1000-1000 in guild war stats. And the exp stage we have right now (click to see it) is sufficient enough for people to gain good levels and war. If your team cannot take levels above 80 then I have no idea how they even played Tibia at all. And we host this server not solely for war participants, restricting last stages to 2.5 with no blessings is basically making this server into a server where it benefits you guys only, and I learned these past months to see a pattern that unfortunately I don't trust your side of the war participants (quite alot of them, including leader figures) anymore as they have shown to be hypocrites, but at the same time, I know who from your team is genuine and who I can trust and I believe you are one of them.

ain't gonna work out with this frag system, looks like for the first time I'm not going to join orginaltibia

You played with this exact setting last edition, why wouldn't it work now? If you're not, then I wish you luck in another server.

• Redskull: 3 frags (3 days redskull)
  • Banishment: 5 frags (3 days banishment)
  • Fragtime: 10 hours/frags
wait, what the fuck? is that a war server?

It's a real map server offering a war oriented atmosphere, it's NOT a 1/1 war server where you login to massacre everyone on your screen.

make 8 frags rs and no limit for ban
wtf you give in title HARDCORE PVP WITH 3 FRAGS
if you made 3 frags rs etc propably ded ots essa
/ neerax

Well obviously you will have to pick up a dictionary and show me where Authentic PvP have any resembles of meaning that it should be a play zone for people to around in teams of 10+ players (level 100+) and killing every level 30+ in their screen which happen with the old old frag system we had. The one we had last edition worked out perfectly and nobody had an issue with it when guild wars gave no unjusts.

WE GO LIVE IN 5 DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS! REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW AND PREPARE FOR SOME WILD WARS!

war.jpg

Fribben.

You played with this exact setting last edition, why wouldn't it work now? If you're not, then I wish you luck in another server.

the moment you've changed frag system at last edition was the moment that server started to slowly dying, sad but true. I know that you want to keep random players by changing frag system, but it ain't gonna help tbh

the moment you've changed frag system at last edition was the moment that server started to slowly dying, sad but true. I know that you want to keep random players by changing frag system, but it ain't gonna help tbh

Simply not true, the reason why it fell last edition was due to numerous things that had nothing to do with players, it was some things that flagged our server as insecure to others and as well as "dangerous" which made our server decrease DRAMATICALLY after that and this is now fixed. The only reason why the war teams left was because of some hypocrites who tried to come up with 1 excuse to make everyone quit, when that excuse failed, they tried another excuse and when that failed, they simply said "people use bots in wars we quit". Now what people don't understand with these hypocrites is that they play a 7.X server with NO HOTKEYS that had bots running on that server without any client edits, and they complain about bots in wars on a hotkey server? Tell me and say that they are not hypocrites and simply toxic people to have on ones server. Now I want to include this as well because people have to realize that it's not all of Opus Dei that is this toxic, it's sadly just a fragment of them that is but unfortunately that fragment contains some leaders and that plays a big role.

READY FOR SICK BATTLES? REGISTER NOW (CLICK!)

mahmoudalia.jpg

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back