• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you are punio, but fuck you too mate :)

Fribben.

Ollonborre - I'm politely asking you to leave the thread with such comments if you won't give us constructive critism, I do not want to discuss things with children who cannot control their anger if not every little step is gone their way. I'm politely asking you more time, to leave the thread or severe consequenses will be made. If you do not care now, you will care later, as I have had enough of stupid people such as you. You have sank below a troll, do you know the definition of that? It means get a grip of your life and behave.

Fribben.

Ollonborre - I'm politely asking you to leave the thread with such comments if you won't give us constructive critism, I do not want to discuss things with children who cannot control their anger if not every little step is gone their way. I'm politely asking you more time, to leave the thread or severe consequenses will be made. If you do not care now, you will care later, as I have had enough of stupid people such as you. You have sank below a troll, do you know the definition of that? It means get a grip of your life and behave.

Fribben.

Critiqué, mon ami.

Deleting posts because they are negative will not benefit you.

I would not call this "every little step" since its about the opening day. People have been complaining about it since the idea to open on sundays came up the first time.

I know we all miss the old Fribben.

With the tone you have now, I wouldn't mind discussing with you. But when you come and act as a general and demanding things, it has never worked, wether it's Fribben 2009 or Fribben 2020, I'm the same.

Sunday is probably the best day for me and if it's good for me, when testing a server, it would be more logical to open it that day. If the server is complete however, and does not need any observation, Friday would probably make it.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back