• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao at ur avatar^ but if this server didnt have ddos would have so many players it is a shame :/

lmfao at ur avatar^ but if this server didnt have ddos would have so many players it is a shame :/

ye for sure it could easily get the 100~ now its 15:41 here 26 players on wich was usually around the 50~ if it keeps on going like this everyone will lose trust in the server and will quit and probaly won't come back when you say i fixed the ddos atks after a few weeks:S

Too bad this ot is being DDoSed ;/

For the ones whom wants to pvp..
My enforced will be online soon ^^
We are uploading to the dedicated. Also, the proxy thing is done.. just check the thread ;d

ye for sure it could easily get the 100~ now its 15:41 here 26 players on wich was usually around the 50~ if it keeps on going like this everyone will lose trust in the server and will quit and probaly won't come back when you say i fixed the ddos atks after a few weeks:S

If people want to leave, I won't be there to stop them. If they don't want to return, I won't be the one waving for them to come back. I simply host a server and is developing it into it's finest shape, if someone's intrested, they join. If someone's crying over DDoS attacks and complains without having any thoughts of how to solve it themselves, then I'd be more than glad if they didn't join my server, because what I hate more than a lowlife like Ryan DDoSing me, is kids whose ignorant enough to a point where they do not understand what I'm trying to say.

Fribben, Im sure that I will join with my friends if everything gets fine. until there, I'd rather be quient and waiting than spread bullsh1t as most of kids do.

Rather that than whining kids, indeed.

Thats why i won't join to Ryan's servers because he's stupid kid and fu..ing doser.

Are you really sure about that? Think gm would've post something on the latest news..

Read the latest news, and PLEASE read it carefully, so there won't be any misunderstandings and flamings in this thread.

well i might start getting more actife then again:) i have some gfbs to waste hehe^^ well good job that your working you ass off for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back