• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
22:21 New record: 105 players are logged in.

'nuff said :)

well i thikn you should change the lootrate i keep hunt tombs/necro's but im not even proffiting some. or i just have badluck but ye i wasted 26 bp gfb now and got no loot at all + out of cash:p

well ive been playing here a while and the economy sucks asssss. noone buys runes or items because simple: noone has any money.. so a solution would be to maybe raise the lootrate OR make it easier to sell items. for example add Rashid. would benefit the economy and maybe bring more players cause right now the only way for noobs to get money is looting GP.

well ive been playing here a while and the economy sucks asssss. noone buys runes or items because simple: noone has any money.. so a solution would be to maybe raise the lootrate OR make it easier to sell items. for example add Rashid. would benefit the economy and maybe bring more players cause right now the only way for noobs to get money is looting GP.

signed. i got 3 fire swords 2 dragon shields but only 2k cash. wasted my last 15 bp gfb last night looted nothing out of the necro's/vamps + i barely looted any gps so i can't go anything anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back