• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's what tibia was like, with 5x exp there will be high levels. Also, use your brain, if there was an exp stage and at level 170 there'd be 1.8x exp or something, then people would stop hunting, start random player killing and the game would quickly lose sense and players.

Well that's what tibia was like, with 5x exp there will be high levels. Also, use your brain, if there was an exp stage and at level 170 there'd be 1.8x exp or something, then people would stop hunting, start random player killing and the game would quickly lose sense and players.

Stages were the main raison for me to stop playing on most part of otservers. You just told others why. It's funny to try to drop a really high levels with a team of 100+'ers.

@daydreamer : the lootrate is calculated good and is modified to fit the exp rate.

@Cygnus : Yes there is.

@Kalitzi : Spells will be available for free. And as @OldSchoolPlayer said, it's intentional that you do not see your characters for now.

@Hard : We hope for the best :)

It's literally 7 hours until launch with over 700 registers, if you haven't made an account yet, make it here: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

See you soon,
Fribben.

Might want to remove the "price" table of the Spells section then :p

What will the loot rate be?
and why are you being rude to people who's asking about help with your client?

What will the loot rate be?
and why are you being rude to people who's asking about help with your client?

It's a difference between asking what the client problem is and making an essay about how the client will hack people, so I'm not being rude I'm being even kind to these type of people. It's written twice on forum, and not to mention that he was lying about not receiving any warnings from a clean 8.0 client.

The lootrate as stated above is modified to fit this RPG/PVP atmosphere.

Fribben.

What about goroma? Will it be accessed thourgh the normal means or will there me a custom element?

I will back to tibia cause of this serv. hopefully wont die after 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I hope finally there will be a german server beating all these other servers ! I would be happy :p
Always swedish,polish,brazil why not germany .. :) good luck !

I can only find the amount of frags for red skull and ban, how long is a frag though? 24h?

hello to everyoneTeam Salvation will start this server :). We tired of rule tibia servers,(Played Selena, Saphira, Xantera, Chimera) we will starting here Brazil Team. if you are Brazil and want to help message me we are arround 25-30. If you are not, watch out for us we will come for DOMINANDO
here is a little trailer of our team ;) Watch out bros ;)

IM COMMING WITH MY TEAM GAJS

RUN RUN

wille bsp ond lebban last man anyone gonna play? msg me brah's

Last edited:
the hype is real
inb4 500 people login at 18:00
inb4 debug cuz too many ppl on screen
inb4 its impossible to get out of thais temple
inb4 28 sorcs combo vortex the first rat in sewers
inb4 it takes two hours for the first person to make lvl 9 and gather money for boat cuz we all start thais

but hyped gogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back