• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
xZCphQV.jpg

TPdYk57.jpg

They just keep coming!

5ZYCwMU.jpg

Last edited:
I cant create my own account , i tryed with few e-mails, but i cant create yet:/
"An error occorred while sending email! Account not created. Try again."

18:40 New record: 470 players are logged in.
Good ots only fuck this 5 exp for people 13 years old and who spending 24/7 at the computer
Bye.

if u asked anyone to describe Punio this is what they would say

21:47 GM Claeron: Listen
21:47 Blure [28]: dude
21:47 GM Claeron: I banish with reason
21:48 Blure [28]: hes my team man
21:48 Blure [28]: we didnt know
21:48 GM Claeron: I have been watching him for a while now
21:48 Blure [28]: you get ban
21:48 Blure [28]: for 5 frags
21:48 Blure [28]: Dude unban him please
21:48 Blure [28]: we had no idea
21:48 Blure [28]: like
21:48 Blure [28]: omg
21:48 Blure [28]: we start here and bring our team
21:48 Blure [28]: Ill tell him to not
21:48 Blure [28]: pk
21:48 GM Claeron: Random player killing is prohibited, and it's excessive and random, it's a rule for this to follow, and not to mention that it is actually common sense.

21:49 GM Claeron: That's restriction, this is merely to make people quit, and I have watched him for a while as stated before
21:49 GM Claeron: He is nothing but toxic
21:50 GM Claeron: You have clearly not played real tibia nor read our rules, we can take action before someone decides to reck the whole server.
21:50 GM Claeron: Have a good night, sir.
21:50 Blure [28]: ugh
21:50 Blure [28]: ok man
21:51 GM Claeron: Listen
21:51 Blure [28]: bro
21:51 GM Claeron: There's no need to take this to game-chat
21:51 GM Claeron: I'm giving you a simple warning now
21:51 Blure [28]: DUDE
21:51 Blure [28]: listen to me
21:51 Blure [28]: your not listening
21:51 GM Claeron: Don't make this into a big deal, if you have any problems take it into forums in private section
21:51 Blure [28]: to me
21:51 Blure [28]: im your player here
21:52 GM Claeron: 4. Player Killing a) Excessive killing of characters who are not marked with a "skull" on worlds which are not PvP-enforced.
21:52 GM Claeron: He is excessively random pking, we have a limit if people is waring not for random killing
21:52 Blure [28]: But he didnt know man
21:52 Blure [28]: Its tibia
21:52 Blure [28]: Why such a harsh punishment
21:52 GM Claeron: This is reckless behaviour and destructive
21:53 Blure [28]: Its tibia.
21:53 GM Claeron: In real tibia he would have received a 30 days vacation
21:53 Blure [28]: People are here to PK
21:53 Blure [28]: But this is an OT
So this GM is banning people for pking who get like 4 frags, he is manually banning them, and he got on his friends account and asked why he got banned and GM banned him to, so maybe the GM needs to take PVP off the server and change name to pacera... Dude needs to be lifted from his position dropping 4 day bans on people who play TIBIA AND PK THIS IS BULLSHIT AT ITS FINEST HE WILL MAKE PEOPLE QUIT THE SERVER.

No one should come play here, the server is corrupt, server says 7 frags till ban and he banned my whole team on 4 frags, guys been banning people all day. We must of killed his char that was AFK BOTTING SOMEHOW and he was lotting the body with us. Complete joke stay away from this shit

21:47 GM Claeron: Listen
21:47 Blure [28]: dude
21:47 GM Claeron: I banish with reason
21:48 Blure [28]: hes my team man
21:48 Blure [28]: we didnt know
21:48 GM Claeron: I have been watching him for a while now
21:48 Blure [28]: you get ban
21:48 Blure [28]: for 5 frags
21:48 Blure [28]: Dude unban him please
21:48 Blure [28]: we had no idea
21:48 Blure [28]: like
21:48 Blure [28]: omg
21:48 Blure [28]: we start here and bring our team
21:48 Blure [28]: Ill tell him to not
21:48 Blure [28]: pk
21:48 GM Claeron: Random player killing is prohibited, and it's excessive and random, it's a rule for this to follow, and not to mention that it is actually common sense.

21:49 GM Claeron: That's restriction, this is merely to make people quit, and I have watched him for a while as stated before
21:49 GM Claeron: He is nothing but toxic
21:50 GM Claeron: You have clearly not played real tibia nor read our rules, we can take action before someone decides to reck the whole server.
21:50 GM Claeron: Have a good night, sir.
21:50 Blure [28]: ugh
21:50 Blure [28]: ok man
21:51 GM Claeron: Listen
21:51 Blure [28]: bro
21:51 GM Claeron: There's no need to take this to game-chat
21:51 GM Claeron: I'm giving you a simple warning now
21:51 Blure [28]: DUDE
21:51 Blure [28]: listen to me
21:51 Blure [28]: your not listening
21:51 GM Claeron: Don't make this into a big deal, if you have any problems take it into forums in private section
21:51 Blure [28]: to me
21:51 Blure [28]: im your player here
21:52 GM Claeron: 4. Player Killing a) Excessive killing of characters who are not marked with a "skull" on worlds which are not PvP-enforced.
21:52 GM Claeron: He is excessively random pking, we have a limit if people is waring not for random killing
21:52 Blure [28]: But he didnt know man
21:52 Blure [28]: Its tibia
21:52 Blure [28]: Why such a harsh punishment
21:52 GM Claeron: This is reckless behaviour and destructive
21:53 Blure [28]: Its tibia.
21:53 GM Claeron: In real tibia he would have received a 30 days vacation
21:53 Blure [28]: People are here to PK
21:53 Blure [28]: But this is an OT
So this GM is banning people for pking who get like 4 frags, he is manually banning them, and he got on his friends account and asked why he got banned and GM banned him to, so maybe the GM needs to take PVP off the server and change name to pacera... Dude needs to be lifted from his position dropping 4 day bans on people who play TIBIA AND PK THIS IS BULLSHIT AT ITS FINEST HE WILL MAKE PEOPLE QUIT THE SERVER.

No one should come play here, the server is corrupt, server says 7 frags till ban and he banned my whole team on 4 frags, guys been banning people all day. We must of killed his char that was AFK BOTTING SOMEHOW and he was lotting the body with us. Complete joke stay away from this shit

Ye it is actually retarded that u cant pk on this server. Claeron and Fribben stop acting like it will help ur customers. This is tibia and this is pvp server and u will destroy the server by taking care of pks. Why would anyone cry when he dies now loosing 100 gp from bp rope and shovel rofl. Its like 1000x edition of original and every of them went down due to lack of ppl and it wasnt caused by pk. This server will last as long as war teams are playing banning pks won't make server stay longer.

Ye it is actually retarded that u cant pk on this server. Claeron and Fribben stop acting like it will help ur customers. This is tibia and this is pvp server and u will destroy the server by taking care of pks. Why would anyone cry when he dies now loosing 100 gp from bp rope and shovel rofl

why would you go random pk on a lvl 15? get a fucking lfie im happy GM ban u guys

Hello Guys , in my opinion , its all about pk... if someone will killing people to much , he will get red skull as a punishment... also on website you can find that u need to score 7 frags in 12 hours to get ban automatically ! Manualy ban? its shouldt happen ! But maybe its just my opinion... Have a nice night. Im sorry for my english~

Also u need to know that i dont like to random pk bymyself , i didnt open skull on anyone yet ;)

why would you go random pk on a lvl 15? get a fucking lfie im happy GM ban u guys
Uhm, first of all you can pk whenever you feel like. It is Tibia. Tibia. T I B I A. Tibia. You can PK, if I kill to many people I will get redskull, and if I die, I will lose all of my stuff, derp.
The GM is threatening its players to keep there mouth shut . I posted that on the forums of the website as he SAID TO DO and he bans me for it. He doesnt want people to know he is banning for pking at 4 frags, also I think we killed his character because he was looting shit out of the body, either that or hes just power abusing, why else would he be looting MY KILL. This dude is deff 10 years old banning people over that stuff. What an idiot. Banishment is 3 days by the way. Unless he changes no one should even bother making an account here.

LIFT ALL BANISHMENTS ON MY TEAM! UNLESS YOU HAVE A REASON TO BE BANNING PEOPLE DONT DO IT AND BE CORRUPT! WEBSITE SAYS 7 FRAGS TO BAN AND YOU BAN ON 4 FIX YOUR WEBPAGE OR DONT BAN AT ALL

server just died and website not working, what happened?

up now

Last edited:
task rewards dont make sense
200 rots 30k exp
250 tortoises 40k exp

wont lie that is kinda lame, he hosted an 8.0 pvp server he knows there will be pks and if there at 4 frags outa 7 i see nothing wrong with killing someone, but then banning the person over a stupid reason is just lame

@Fribben

too many connections from my ip adres when i try to log on? WTF FRIBEN?????????????

I want to thank you all for participating in the server start and making it into a wonderful day for me, a stressful.. yet wonderful. I am happy that OriginalTibia is climbing the ladder higher and higher, and nobody can stop us if we go together. I thank every single player that dedicated time into boosting OriginalTibia or just attended the server start, thank you very much.

The maximum on this world was 471 players on Sep 20, 2014, 06:48 pm.

Picture taken by @Ingens

oPVxcIl.jpg

We will continue developing OriginalTibia to become better and stronger,
Hail OriginalTibia.

I want to thank you all for participating in the server start and making it into a wonderful day for me, a stressful.. yet wonderful. I am happy that OriginalTibia is climbing the ladder higher and higher, and nobody can stop us if we go together. I thank every single player that dedicated time into boosting OriginalTibia or just attended the server start, thank you very much.

The maximum on this world was 471 players on Sep 20, 2014, 06:48 pm.

Picture taken by @Ingens

oPVxcIl.jpg

We will continue developing OriginalTibia to become better and stronger,
Hail OriginalTibia.
Reply to my PM please.

During the kick tonight i died, the minute after you reset the server so i couldn't go get my loot. Are u for real? Invested everything i had to go on that hunt, now i'm back to square one. If there's a kick on your server, you have to expect people to die and you can't reset the server like 1 minute after. /sad panda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back