• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant do tasks with summons if the summon does the most damage, cant team hunt tasks. I can't actually understand how you're thinking fribben.

Cant do tasks with summons if the summon does the most damage, cant team hunt tasks. I can't actually understand how you're thinking fribben.

Agree, hunting with summon is really hard since you don't get kill count for task if the summoned monster does more damage.

nlPSIjs.png

During the kick tonight i died, the minute after you reset the server so i couldn't go get my loot. Are u for real? Invested everything i had to go on that hunt, now i'm back to square one. If there's a kick on your server, you have to expect people to die and you can't reset the server like 1 minute after. /sad panda
Stupid br

could you make originaltibia client for linux? I can't run windows client on my computer. When I trying run it by wine it's also impossible

Couldn't start yesterday sadly, but today I made an account. Hope I will face players of otland and have fun beeiing around here ones again.
oL1SM0Tw.png

Last edited:
@Fribben
just make 33 sorc with woi and try to hunt tomb, bring 5 bp mf and u will get like 1k gold = 4.5k waste LOL
so how i exp sorc on this ots? maybe its server only for paladins? they have profit everywhere and exping 5x faster
nice balance man im proud of you

@Fribben
just make 33 sorc with woi and try to hunt tomb, bring 5 bp mf and u will get like 1k gold = 4.5k waste LOL
so how i exp sorc on this ots? maybe its server only for paladins? they have profit everywhere and exping 5x faster
nice balance man im proud of you
Lol.. Really stop with the negative sh*t, everyone knows that mages will always waste on tibia thats just how it is, and ofc eks&paladins can make 100times better farm.

Lol.. Really stop with the negative sh*t, everyone knows that mages will always waste on tibia thats just how it is, and ofc eks&paladins can make 100times better farm.

ye cuz u playing paladins?
i dont want 95% of population being paladins WTF stupid fag

70% people on server play paladin nice.
Paladin is too strong
Change it please.

paladins arn't the problem ,its just very hard to make profit on mage , they need to higher the gold drop

60 hydras now, k armor and warrior helmet but luckily in one hydra :eek: still bad cuz today it was like 300 hydras killed and i didnt hear about someone looting rh/boh

60 hydras now, k armor and warrior helmet but luckily in one hydra :eek: still bad cuz today it was like 300 hydras killed and i didnt hear about someone looting rh/boh

haha nice. i like rare loot though, makes it rly nice when some1 has a good item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back