• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

I honestly do not understand you.
You do not look for a good server?
Why now has a great, you do it?
If you really know WHAT is causing the crash, I suggest you say, because I think they will not be waiting for your good will and another if you think the staff will give you something for it, I think you are totally wrong .

What??? I don't understand anything this says..

Man im glad I said fuck it wand went to sleep, i knew this server still wouldn't be up..

I've got a question considering druids & their transformation spell.
What exactly does 'Negating' mean? And why set an timer to the wolf spell, if it disables the ability to cast offensive spells anyways? (If i understood it right)

I think the right thing to do is, Increase Speed, Magic lvl, A slightly faster mana regain, Ability to cast spells, Make it last for 1-5 minutes AND that it has a cooldown on it

And Perhaps.. You could work on creating a stronger form of transformation spell, and the creature the player actually transform into. Stats are up to you guys to decide. All i can say is that a transformation into a Thornfire Wolf, Crystal Wolf. Would be cool..
Perhaps you could make it possible to transform into either one of them, with both their own benefits & specialty's

Crystal.jpg Thornfire Wolf
Thornfire.jpg Crystal Wolf

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Just start the damn OT I don't care about the laggs or crashes I just want to play it.

They are actively working on fixing the server. For more information on whats going on go to the server forums at Ruthless Chaos :: Index there is a post in the bugs section that explains what is going on.

As Xemos said, all info about the server will be found on that link above so keep checking to be updated on info~

For those that are to lazy reading the forum post about the problem:

The reason of the downtime is because the server are getting DDos attacks. Owner said the OT will be back up and running in 1-2 days.
And as Xemos said they are actively working to fix the problem.

Ok, I know we haven't given out much information in the last days, and we're sorry for it.
This server has been target of malicious Ping/DDoS attacks. Also, somehow they used the website as a leak to mess up the database (no, no account information leaked). We also believe that the lags/crashes you experienced also were results of those attacks, since the host is really good and should handle much more players than we had.
We fixed most of the security leaks, and we expect the server to get working as soon as we get everything working. We apologize for this, but it seems that there are still people who just want to do harm. We'd like to thank everybody for the patience :)

i strongly suggest a server reset everyone level 8 again and say this was a beta to many bugs at the moment need fully fixed first and would be reasonable considering lots of player died from these crashes and half the quests are bugged in the middle do to the crashes (i believe)

I dont really care what they do, even tho a reset would be good, i just want the server to be online asap!

ye.. i think u should reset the accounts again...
i wouldnt say nothing, i think it is better

Why would they reset it, that wasnt the problem.. Some people actually put something into this OT from the first minutes of its start..
A reset wouldnt be fair

Uhm, someone is mad bcoz is lower than other? We worked hard to get it, so why should they reset it? They will reset it when beta will be finished, no need to reset it now -.-