• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

fuck man, u're a genious in making servs, i just smoked like 2g hash right now just read the hole server history ahhahahahah awesome, but im srry, i wont play this server since its 9.10 , even with all those new versions still boring , u should make a 7.4 server like that ! good luck bb

We totally understand your concerns. We evaluated that possibility before, but at last we got to the point that the newer versions offer more advantadges and features than the oldschool clients do. Cooldowns were a pretty good job by Cipsoft, contrary to what many people say. They were actually necessary to balance the vocations and keep druids and sorcerers from doing unlimited damage at high levels.

Knight's and Paladins attack speed will be the same (no changes in that)
About the DPS, for Knight's it will be the same (with spells like Frontsweep and brutal strike they are already well balanced in that aspect), but it will be much cheaper.

I hope that people do not underestimate this. It looks brilliant, but it will need players if you say it's mostly "team-based".

Yeah i think this server is gonna be gr8! just gotta make sure it attracts new peeps

Lesser than 24 hours to release but the website is not working yet ;p

Is this server gona be hosted in germany? and if so, will usa players have lag?

I guess you will have to try it by yourself. I don't usually have too much lag when playing on a USA server, but I can't promise you anything.

Lesser than 24 hours to release but the website is not working yet ;p

Actually, there are still 31 hours missing for server release :)

Site is now online! You can start creating characters right now :) Also take a look at the gallery for more screenshots!

you still need help friend?

Is the website on the dedicated server in Germany or are u hosting it by yourself? Cause its lagging like anything. I have a 100mbit connection....

I guess you will have to try it by yourself. I don't usually have too much lag when playing on a USA server, but I can't promise you anything.

Actually, there are still 31 hours missing for server release :)

Sorry ^^

Time is over 17:00 :p

Last edited:
Sorry ^^

Time is over 17:00 :p

Note that the server being situated on Germany, it will open also on German 17:00 of friday. Don't know in what time zone you are, sorry :p

you still need help friend?

Is the website on the dedicated server in Germany or are u hosting it by yourself? Cause its lagging like anything. I have a 100mbit connection....

Sent you a PM.
Btw the website works fine, the only thing that should lag is when people load the gallery, since it is situated on an external server and it must be loaded from there. We will move them to the dedicated by the time the server opens so you don't experience lag.

Just bought a some redbulls and stored them for tomorrow... wanna be the first knight blocking that minotaur tauren dungeon ;)

How about frags? how many unjusts to rs and there are bs or banishment? Also.. how much persons get unjust? 2 or 20?

How about frags? how many unjusts to rs and there are bs or banishment? Also.. how much persons get unjust? 2 or 20?

The system is similar to real tibia ones. We want this to be a RPG server, not a everyone-kill-everyone server.

For the pvp'ers among you (who we expect to be many) we have implemented you a war system ;)