• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

Blah what time is it in Germany? Is it still Monday there? haha or is he waiting for me to go to work before he opens it.

Haha agreed :p

Though i hope gm will atleast make something to give all of us an equal start.. Atleast so we know exactly when the server will be opened, not that when one of us comes back and sees lvl 30's running around.. thats just my thought

Quite funny how the last 2-3 days the replys has been gone from 200~ to 305 hehe ^^

What about the little treat for the people that were high lvld, like was mentioned before ? Has there been any thought over that ?

What about the little treat for the people that were high lvld, like was mentioned before ? Has there been any thought over that ?

Havnt heard nothing of it.. going to suck if we dont get nothing...

What's the point of resetting if you still get something of your level before the reset? :S

A reset is a reset..

Well, Glecko came up with it. AFTER telling us there wouldnt be a reset, or that was another gm in-game.

Why doesn't Gecko just say that about a year from now on will the server start. That way we don't have to refresh this page 50 times a day and hope that the next Wednesday will be the day the server re-open.

Because he's working hard on it and he thinks he can open it on the days he said, but then something happens.

Glecko, I can see you browse this thread from time to time, why dont you say something?

He wrote that he will put that server ON when he will be sure that there wont be any attacks, so that means NEVER?

Like im cool with waiting for the server. But when he says it will open next week all the time, kinda sick of it.

He keeps saying maybe or "we'll try"

It's not like hes saying "everything is fixed server is going to get up"

He rather tell lies than truth
17:58 Glecko, you are here browsing, but will you say something? Like ~ Servert onlein nekst wiik my mother alows me to have computer on over the weeKend

Last edited: