• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ruthless Chaos [9.1], the return of RPG to Open Tibia.[Low rate 7x-5x]

Tokful, man... Comon, have ya been sniffing? :p

And yea i agree with everyone, and im looking forth to the release.. There sure is valid reason for these delays.. and im ok with it

But still... i totally would love to see more announcements about the server

Any moderators that can ban these off topic guys? If you guys wanna have a "pen-war" at least go away from this thread and please even stay away from otland.

Any moderators that can ban these off topic guys? If you guys wanna have a "pen-war" at least go away from this thread and please even stay away from otland.

You my friend, got a brown tongue.
If you look around in the thread you can see its alittle OnTopic anyway. 1post that seems or are offtopic, cant be lead into a ban anyway... :/

OnT: Get it live nao!

advertise this server on facebook or something you would get alot of players and it only cost 1$ per month

Just to clarify one thing: This project will never, ever die. If we're delaying it it's not because we have lost the will to carry it on, it's because making a secure, stable and qualitative server with a gang of hackers doing everything to prevent it from happening, is not that easy.

We won't give any further release dates at the moment because it has proven that they just make people impatient. As soon as we have everything 100% working we will post again.
That might happen in 1 minute, 1 hour, 1 day or 1 week. God knows.

We are also pleased to see that the community cares for the success of this project. It's the reason we try to fix everything asap ;)

Just to clarify one thing: This project will never, ever die. If we're delaying it it's not because we have lost the will to carry it on, it's because making a secure, stable and qualitative server with a gang of hackers doing everything to prevent it from happening, is not that easy.

We won't give any further release dates at the moment because it has proven that they just make people impatient. As soon as we have everything 100% working we will post again.
That might happen in 1 minute, 1 hour, 1 day or 1 week. God knows.

We are also pleased to see that the community cares for the success of this project. It's the reason we try to fix everything asap ;)

That does it for me, im out. lol

how is someone in? homepage not work!
whats link of homepage?
link on first thread page not work!