• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] ShadowCores 9.63 RL Map QUIREFANG, WAR ZONES, OFFLINE TRAINING

Lost 5 levels + like.. 150k of sds/pots + my loot.
Raaaage, cbf now. xD Just botters everywhere, no admins are ever on.

May 15 2012, 09:29:27 Killed at Level 119 by Etnies Soloed <-- Lies, there was 4 of them. :[
May 15 2012, 09:21:01 Killed at Level 122 by Nabwyn Bonny Most damage and by Etnies Last hit

May 15 2012, 09:29:27 Killed at Level 119 by Etnies Soloed <-- Lies, there was 4 of them. :[
May 15 2012, 09:21:01 Killed at Level 122 by Nabwyn Bonny Most damage and by Etnies Last hit

It says soloed because he made most damage and last hit on you

Someone make a sorc and make me SDS thanks.
Got convinced to give it one more go, level 121, 1 more to go then I'm back to what I was. :[

Edit;

Server down?

Last edited:
ShadowCores has been moved to a new location, with a server computer that has much better specifications which makes the server stronger to attacks and makes it easier for us to stop them. Although the attacks weren’t the primary reason why we made the server switch (we had already planned switching to a new server before launching), the attacks made us focus more on this rather than allowing us to use that time to update content on the server. We will also follow up on the attacks to find out who was behind them and proceed to take legal actions. We will never tolerate these kinds of attacks against our servers.

Casually bidding 500k on houses, so people end up paying 500k for a house no one else wanted.

Suhkshet.

Is there any gamemaster online which could asist me for a while in that case you should private message me, thanks do this asap

6 hours and looted 2 reins, both break first try on a sheep.

fuck__everything__by_skreenname.png

Admin can you make Black Skulls sellable to Chondur like they are in real tibia? As well as adding golden legs and what not.

I died to normal minotaurs cuz of no reg and had 50/50 skills~ with K-set, dragon shield and knight axe, and i lost all of them -.-, when i went back there my body wasnt there after like 8min~ :(, so now i got only starting eq again and no rope/shovel lol .... :(

Back