• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Tempia OT [8.60] Starts within 24H | GET READY!

Why do you claim that the server is swedish when it's clearly hosted in Canada, fucking stupid..

Got home all excited to play, only to see the server is down. :(
Any reason why and or how long until it's up?

Edit:
Hello guys!
We are very sorry for the crash!

We are currently trying to fix the issue and the server should be online and running without problems as soon as we have fixed this issue.

Hopefully it's fixed soon!

that's should be fixed u'll lose much players :p
like that hope u can fix that

I dont get it. Why even start an server when you know that will crash, Do you never have an beta phase so you can see if you get crashes or no...

The server itself is not glitched. I am still new to Linux & I accidentally pressed ctrl + c when I tried to copy an error. However, that crashed the server and about 10 characters got bugged, so when these 10 log in, server crashes. I need to delete these 10 players to solve it but I don't know how many there are to be honest, it could be more than 10. I won't know whose character is bugged until they log in and it crashes (and I am looking at console) so it's not that easy :(

The server itself is not glitched. I am still new to Linux & I accidentally pressed ctrl + c when I tried to copy an error. However, that crashed the server and about 10 characters got bugged, so when these 10 log in, server crashes. I need to delete these 10 players to solve it but I don't know how many there are to be honest, it could be more than 10. I won't know whose character is bugged until they log in and it crashes (and I am looking at console) so it's not that easy :(
Delete all the players, make a reset

If you don´t know how many characters that are bugged then the only solution is to delete all the players...

haters always gonna hate :) Element I'm not sure where all this hate is coming from, simply said fix fix fix and hurry since the ot will be up and running within the end of the day, and if he wants more players he should make sure that all the info is up on the website before it is launched. I'm sure you have issues back home but don't try to bring them upon me, not gonna work son, be well, lots of love <3

I'm not pointing out the fix info part.
Just the cheap people who wants everything for free.
And those tards who doesnt get how much time & effort it lies behind "their" f2p games & all they do is complain.

It would be a different story if it was Ubisoft handing out pre-ordered games, first of all late which made the "pre-order" part non existant.

Point is: Dont bitch about stuff you get for free & give the guys some credits for once.
Ya feel me? P.s it wasnt directed to you personally.

Delete all the players, make a reset

I agree with uchiha u must restert ut ot like me that's happend to me when someone login he can't and if the old players logout the chrs of them not save and when my server saving that's was take like 10 minutes with freeze i agree you !! Restert It and back all Points To Players :)
and give some players The Regist some points :p

I found out who the players were. I had to go to highscores & then check magic levels, sword skill, distance, etc...
If there were players with 200+ in those, that meant they were bugged. So I deleted them and it is fixed now.

Welcome!

We have given 55 free premium points to every account because of this issue. (This doesn't include new accounts)

First Evo server I've played in a while and it actually wasn't all that bad!
It was somewhat unique compared to other Evo servers which was nice.
I like how there are missions for you to do, which help A LOT and it gives you something to do while you hunt for the items you need. :) (not to mention some of the missions were pretty sneaky;))
The donations point are also super nice! You get to 450 pretty quick and 600 isn't too bad :p so you don't have to donate to be good!

I don't think I'll be playing anymore though. One reason is because of how overpowered Paladins are. First of all they have a specific ring in the shop that gives them 55% HP and 45% MANA compared to the ring for other vocations that only give 15% HP/MANA. So basically Paladins get 40% more HP and 30% more MANA. I stated this in Help Chat twice over a 1 hour period and someone said it was because Paladins can't use shields. You've got to be kidding me. Is that supposed to be a joke? A Paladin on tibia using a crossbow can't use a shield. Since they can't use a shield let's make them OP? Even if Mages and Knights have a shield they can use, giving Paladins all that HP and MANA isn't the correct way to balance it. ALSO, Paladin spell(s) hit to much from what I've seen but hey they can't use a shield right? so that's an excuse to make them OP. In Help Chat I also saw that instead of nerfing Paladins you might buff other vocations, but why? You will waste so much time buffing 3 vocations when you could nerf 1 vocation and save a lot of time, and who's to say that after "buffing" those 3 vocations everything will be balanced? It could actually become worse since you are working with 3 vocations instead of 1 therefore creating more variables to become unbalanced. I can't really play because I'll be hunting and then a Paladin will come wreck me, but it's okay because they can't use a shield. A simple fix would be to make slingshot 1 handed, make a shield for paladins that gives some distance skill and remove or reduce the paladin ring to 15% like all other vocations.

Moving on.. I feel like the server lacks completion. There are no more missions to do, the 2nd boss room is still under construction, as well as the secret island. And this was all completed after 1 day lol.
The only new place I see anyone going is the 700 door, which I'm sure at least 1 person will be 700 today. Then what's after that? Endless grinding with nothing to look forward too?! I'm not sure if the rates were to fast, but it's been 1 DAY and it seems like there is little to no content left, then again I could be wrong. Anyway good luck with the server, at least I had 1 day of fun! :D

TL;DR
Paladin can't use a shield let's make them OP.

First Evo server I've played in a while and it actually wasn't all that bad!
It was somewhat unique compared to other Evo servers which was nice.
I like how there are missions for you to do, which help A LOT and it gives you something to do while you hunt for the items you need. :) (not to mention some of the missions were pretty sneaky;))
The donations point are also super nice! You get to 450 pretty quick and 600 isn't too bad :p so you don't have to donate to be good!

I don't think I'll be playing anymore though. One reason is because of how overpowered Paladins are. First of all they have a specific ring in the shop that gives them 55% HP and 45% MANA compared to the ring for other vocations that only give 15% HP/MANA. So basically Paladins get 40% more HP and 30% more MANA. I stated this in Help Chat twice over a 1 hour period and someone said it was because Paladins can't use shields. You've got to be kidding me. Is that supposed to be a joke? A Paladin on tibia using a crossbow can't use a shield. Since they can't use a shield let's make them OP? Even if Mages and Knights have a shield they can use, giving Paladins all that HP and MANA isn't the correct way to balance it. ALSO, Paladin spell(s) hit to much from what I've seen but hey they can't use a shield right? so that's an excuse to make them OP. In Help Chat I also saw that instead of nerfing Paladins you might buff other vocations, but why? You will waste so much time buffing 3 vocations when you could nerf 1 vocation and save a lot of time, and who's to say that after "buffing" those 3 vocations everything will be balanced? It could actually become worse since you are working with 3 vocations instead of 1 therefore creating more variables to become unbalanced. I can't really play because I'll be hunting and then a Paladin will come wreck me, but it's okay because they can't use a shield. A simple fix would be to make slingshot 1 handed, make a shield for paladins that gives some distance skill and remove or reduce the paladin ring to 15% like all other vocations.

Moving on.. I feel like the server lacks completion. There are no more missions to do, the 2nd boss room is still under construction, as well as the secret island. And this was all completed after 1 day lol.
The only new place I see anyone going is the 700 door, which I'm sure at least 1 person will be 700 today. Then what's after that? Endless grinding with nothing to look forward too?! I'm not sure if the rates were to fast, but it's been 1 DAY and it seems like there is little to no content left, then again I could be wrong. Anyway good luck with the server, at least I had 1 day of fun! :D

TL;DR
Paladin can't use a shield let's make them OP.

We make changes everyday.

@OnTopic: We reached 135 Players Online just now.

EDIT:

Back