• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] The Real Swevolutions, Custom Client! Join! [Swev.se]

I can not download a client, rehost it, please.
#Edit
Okay, i got it, downloading atm.

Yea its not really possible to find them since theres no frag limit and everytime someone leaves the temple is he getting killed right away. (Ofc i know there is one but its 30+ frags fo rs?)
Also its boring as hell to level since all you can hunt r these elite goblins and even they get so fking boring, i mean who wants to hunt these things from level 200-400?
And its nonsense, u do hardass long quest (Aka killing more than 40 ferumbras, 4 juggernauts and running trough paralyzing frost dragons) and at the end you get sucky weapons like a pharaoh sword and a titan axe...?

PvP is not possible here since you can get anyone down with just 2 people, its just attacking the enemy and spamming Manarune/Exura San and Exevo Tera Mort/Exori San.

So yeah, pretty boring.

Then you didnt explored, and about the pvp is balanced around 400+ level.

Keep it up, and ill get some friends in here :)

Last edited:
nice now you have linux lool how nice :p keep the hard work sweddy, this is what im talking about best server eveeer!! Alot of fun !

Well, i dont rlly have a client for linux, but there is a program that allows you to run .exe files :p

I must bump this. But Cmon 398 = 98x~ 400 = 28x (wtf?) and its takes like 25 min to get 120.. Make it easy to 200 ;p.

And rly a sorc can take 3k at another player? like .....

But the good thing gilder wand is for 200+ a great update, but if I may, let me send you the REAL enigma goblins, and gilder wand quest those you have just looks weird same thing with the goblins in the darashia town with the demon oak quest, Just make a new goblin or smth.

And wells there is just one other bad thing, Ive played this is for like 4-5 days, And I still havent seen a admin, god online, get some GMs or smth, rly suxs when you see a botter and have no one to msg.

Regards Wibben

Edit, Must be a bug in demon oak, If you die in it you cant enter the demon oak once more.

Okey, thanks. i have been busy this week with rl issues... but will be back in 1-2 days :)

They cant bot on the ot, just use Tinytask :p << if i see = ban :)

And about demon oak, should be ok to go in again ;o ill see :)

Back