• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] The Real Swevolutions, Custom Client! Join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you suck my boy ;p ,, go get a life ,, you got only 4 post and we dont know about you.. and who are you joining in feb 2011 a new guy to judge a server in otland that has been for too long?

bump!, i don't really care what you say, the most important thing is that iam having fun in it which is the most important thing to me, so go ahead flame whatever you want to say, this server is for war people who say its sux when the server got 80+ that's means you are sux at wars you can't challenge people just go have fun with your server ;p, i don't want to start a fight with you , go ahead say whatever you want i'am still gonna bring the post up ;) :$

Thanks so much, Donio maybe using non-logout zones in trainers ;)?

or 10000min afk time? ^^

i agree with you sweddy atleast the server got no x-log with ultimate wars , we dont do this type's of action cheating with xlog to get more people to use it as an advantage ;):$

i agree to with uchiha, Donio using xlog in his server i played it , its like a loser i know before (moist_giraffe). how could a 80+ server can get sux unless you are a fail or a nerd who doesn't know anything about war and how to handle or a guy with no friend to help him in wars rofl.

i'm speechless uchiha just said everything that is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back