• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] The Real Swevolutions, Custom Client! Join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it work just download the new version 1.2 new stuffs

Swev rar

lol i just asked sweddy to show me the creatures her ot loool i got scared so amazing, new spells too :D , the best stuff is there lool

21c5n2a.jpg

Liza is me and Sweddy ;p i just want to let you know that this server got a future since its custom, there is some new custom items but sweddy refused to show me..

lol i just asked sweddy to show me the creatures her ot loool i got scared so amazing, new spells too :D , the best stuff is there lool

21c5n2a.jpg

Liza is me and Sweddy ;p i just want to let you know that this server got a future since its custom, there is some new custom items but sweddy refused to show me..

:eek: Looks interesting loool the creatures are so cool, The dragon is so decent i should kill him, the demon are amazing seeking for blood :p
anyways nice server sweddy. i played it for like 10 min and i was like impressed by ur server, seductive!
~~~~~~~~ it got some nice custom spells :>
Keep the good work up SWEDDY!

Players doing it, and im trying get my gallery up -.-

And realy nice wars ;)

Well that nice to see someone who agrees with me :p
Its the best, This server is recommended to play its 100% custom 20+ new spells like over 70+ teleports which is really nice server nice hunting place something to relax with :D love it! custoooooom! now i got 2 best customes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back