• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Thormer - Custom EVOLUTION! 8.6 | Features, war system | Launch 7th January 2014 16:00 GMT

23:59 New record: 48 players are logged in.

rapFmLF.png

This is great server. Been playing it since it came out and I can't stop! It's like never ending. There is always more to do. This is great work. Congratz to all staff for making such a wonderful server.

This is great server. Been playing it since it came out and I can't stop! It's like never ending. There is always more to do. This is great work. Congratz to all staff for making such a wonderful server.

Thanks

GMP Quest:

MiXZmNS.jpg

Server is Online again!

We were not under a DDos attack.

I have changed the host, the server is much more stable now, you wont feel as much lagg.

This will never happen again!

what happens on the server? unnecessarily bryan got this position, the server crashed!

Account Reset

There has been a reset on all players / account due to malfunction. If you bought donation points, do not worry, they will be given back. We are very sorry for inconvenience. This will NOT happen again. Please follow all rules and don't forget to have fun.
1.gif

~Thormer

Server starts in 2 hours! Countdown on website.

THIS WONT HAPPEND AGAIN!

I just want to remind everyone how great of a server this is. You make great friends, Have a fun time. And it is just overall a great experience. There is many quests, spawns, events, and more. There is always so much to do and I feel like I will never get bored of it. There is always a decent amount of players on so great job to staff. I hope everyone gives this server a try because you wont regret it. :)

Please, think before you write. Immature

It should not be hard to get the donations in the server, if you have a great team and great players, you will make the quest.

Knights and sorcerers are both balanced. I've tried them several times and the players are not complaining about them.

People like Battle Event? That's all that matter, people actually want more of it.

The Owner is doing pretty much, doing Events everyday. Helping people in whispers, broadcasting, solving problems and bugs.

Bump! 70 players online :) Happy playing!

s79m6.png

Back