• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Thunderion | 8.5 | 24/7 | Map based on real tibia |Good Community & Support

bump, soon done with all houses in all cities with real tibia names~

Update!

Added houses with real tibia names in
*Ankrahmun
*Carlin
*Port hope

Fixed;
*Minor map bugs

Added;
*Guild war system like rl tibia

to use(in guild channel);
params
Code:
/war action, guildname, [optional: fraglimit, payment, ending]

Code:
[B]actions[/B] = accept, reject, cancel, invite, end/finish

Last edited:
This server is great, i have been playing through all ups and downs it has had, sometimes yeah felt good to blame someone, like "aff stupid server" "aff that" but the server is still up and as promised no resets, sometimes some jerk will always fine some way to somehow somecrash.. err crash the server or bug it, and DDos atks happen on all popular servers. Just be patient and everything will be alright, it's and awesome server :).

Just wanted to say what i thought since lots of people are saying what they think and most of their opinions are negative :)

Yeah it needs more wars, but people seem to get scared when they get crushed once or twice and stop warring, leaving the winners to do as they please with the server, so its more the players fault and the server is innocent.

Hmm Hellgorak healing himself isnt very good, since he doesnt heal himself in real tibia? correct me if im wrong. (btw its on thunderion where he heals himself)

serv is up again, sorry but i wont be able to do the big update this weekend because of private reasons. but next will become even greater ofc.

Back