• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] TibiaFierce Revolution | Realmap & custom -> here now! <- [8.54/8.55]

One of the custom quests! This one was quite easy :)

2h3r6ro.png

Some people also tried a different quest but died miserably in the attempt.
Better luck next time for them! XD

Some people also tried a different quest but died miserably in the attempt.
Better luck next time for them! XD

It is not funny when two brave heroes enters the lair of the evil defilers..
Atleast we killed a few of them before dying D:

@Cake..
True but next time those brave heroes should bring some more backup XD

Come and join us, try out the new quests and check the new areas!

server isnt as good as i said befoer.. got in first battle/war it was 2 mages pking, there were 3 of us on her, knight pally and a mage and we couldnt even kill one. unbalanced vocations.

its impossible to kill sum1 unless u got a team of 5-10 people and sd combo bot, totally fuckt up pvp balance

server isnt as good as i said befoer.. got in first battle/war it was 2 mages pking, there were 3 of us on her, knight pally and a mage and we couldnt even kill one. unbalanced vocations.

They're not unbalanced, depending on your skills & magic level, aswell as your level, does your damage come out.
Also note that a mage/ek was MCing, whereas he now is banned.

A Knight's Fierce Berserk is not supposed to deal the same damage as a Master Sorcerers Hell's Core. That would be ridicolous.

its impossible to kill sum1 unless u got a team of 5-10 people and sd combo bot, totally fuckt up pvp balance

Same as above, except that one of the mages actually died by the 2 mages. It's not hard to kill other mages, you just got to combo their HP. (done legitly, ofcourse) If they turn on mana shield then just let them waste their gmps & then kill them.

In my eyes the vocations are rather balanced, if you think otherwise instead of saying they're unbalanced, point out what needs fixed/changed to improve it.
It's impossible for us to know what you're thinking unless you tell us about it.

Back