• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] TibiaFierce Revolution | Realmap & custom -> here now! <- [8.54/8.55]

This server seems decent, althought I dislike Real Maps, I think you guys should try this server out.

Custom items?
Do balance with the custom hunting place? creatures? whats in a custom quest that you can use that not already exist in the normal quests?

Custom items?
Do balance with the custom hunting place? creatures? whats in a custom quest that you can use that not already exist in the normal quests?

There is no custom items (however there are modified ones, such as those in the gift shop [which there are quests for aswell])
Custom hunting places are fast spawns which doesn't exist on RL Tibia. This has been mapped by me.
Creatures? Well, we got 'Elastico', but I won't reveal the secret with that boss :)
Custom quests are self-mapped quests by me/nanashi, the reward is different depending on the difficulty.

Back