• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] TibiaFierce with new real guildwar system! [8.54 - 8.55]

Nanashi

Reaction score
TibiaFierce OT
Powered By GreenZebraHosting
If you decide to delete this topic - Let me know why or I'll just remake it! I can't find any reason why it would get deleted.

Connection info
Homepage: TibiaFierce.mine.nu
Client Protocol: 8.54 - 8.55
IP: TibiaFierce.mine.nu
Port: 7171

Cities:
All RL-cities | Gengia | Oken | Pyre | Inc: Yalahar | Zao
Custom town coming later!

Host computer performance:
8 GB DDR2-RAM ECC
100/100 fiber connection
2x 500 GB SATA II HDDs, 7.2k rpm
2x Intel Xeon DP E5405, 2x Quadcore

Experience stages
(Level - Rate)
1 - 30 = 90
31 - 50 = 75
51 - 80 = 60
81 - 100 = 40
101 - 120 = 25
121 - 140 = 10
141 - 160 = 5
161 - 199 = 3
200 - 299 = 2
300 - xxx = 1

Rates
Magic level: 12x
Skill: 25x
Loot: 2.5x
Spawn: 2x

Skull system
* Red skull:
5 frags/day
30 frags/week
80 frags/month
* Black skull:
10 frags/day
50 frags/week
120 frags/month

Donations
No crazy items
No pay 2 play
Open for suggesstions/new ideas

Other usefull information:
Newest guild war system
Report bugs by the CTRL + R function!
100% uptime
New custom town incoming!
Always active staff-members
Abit democracy - (you ask we fix)
Lots of quests incl. (Poi, Demon oak, Inq, Annih, Yalahar quests, Arena)
Email for questions and support [email protected]
Updates regulary!

Credits to:
  • Ezak - My companion
  • Chris - Helping with some errors
  • Ciachowski - Coding the website
  • Kavvson - Nice tutorials, injections and more
  • Djivar - Helped fixing minor errors
  • Winnerandy - Website/PS stuff
  • Otland - Good support!

29osinc.jpg

Kind regards,
TibiaFierce Staff

Last edited:
You are not allowed to remove Modern AAC's credit site or the link to their credit site?

Fixed your title to a legit one.

Ftw??
server status
currently 29 players are online on dimeria.

If you decide to delete this topic - Let me know why or I'll just remake it! I can't find any reason why it would get deleted.

well, you've been warned:thumbup:
You are not allowed to remove Modern AAC's credit site or the link to their credit site?

Thanks for the title change though, I still donr understand what you changed. Only thing I can see is that you moved the client form the begining to the end.

Ftw??
well, you've been warned:thumbup:
Warned for what?
I'm not using Modern - I used modern at first but changed quite quickly because the injections didn't satisfy my needs.

If you changed to Gesior you are not powered by Modern AAC. Btw what injections did you miss on Modern AAC that Gesior has?

You should remove this then?
fail, my scripter recoded the webiste to gesior but forgot to remove it.

If you changed to Gesior you are not powered by Modern AAC. Btw what injections did you miss on Modern AAC that Gesior has?
same as above, forgot to remove it.
Gesior simply had lots of more injections available. But I like modern more so I'll change back to it in time.

Just letting everyone know that this is a good server until you hit about level 120+ then Rampage+Sophisticated Society will kill you at random. It doesn't matter what your doing, or how your doing it, they will kill you. So be prepared to hide at high levels.

Just letting everyone know that this is a good server until you hit about level 120+ then Rampage+Sophisticated Society will kill you at random. It doesn't matter what your doing, or how your doing it, they will kill you. So be prepared to hide at high levels.

They dont really random, they just want a war but as I've seen it, you attacked them and tried to fight against them so it was quite obvious they'd try to kill you back.
You're the only one I heard complaining about it.

Ok, how does sitting at the Darashia Mino Tower at level 130ish when they all started, just minding my own business farming leathers and Grim Rampage comes and kills me.. Explain. And Explain why they can bot to 160, admitting it, and talk to GM Sushi about it and they don't get banned? Yet I've seen countless people get banned for it not including them btw...

Ok, how does sitting at the Darashia Mino Tower at level 130ish when they all started, just minding my own business farming leathers and Grim Rampage comes and kills me.. Explain. And Explain why they can bot to 160, admitting it, and talk to GM Sushi about it and they don't get banned? Yet I've seen countless people get banned for it not including them btw...

All players get treated equally. Report them more often and they'll get banned aswell I promise that. It's just hard to catch em.
I dont know about that at minos but, you were in that pride guild before (I think) and they kind war against each other more or less I believe.
However, it'd be nice if you reported them when you see them botting so we can take care of it.

Back
Top Bottom