• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]TibiaSoft 7.60 <> RealMap <> Guild War System <> Party Shared System <> Extra Town >Gengia<

I know for sure ue was 800 mana on 7.6, seeing how I played 7.6 in rl.. you may have experienced it on an OT or whatever you did it on. So please,
plz if u aint got a clue shut your butthole

40Ultimate Explosion8000
PA
Exevo Gran Mas Vis
Sorc
ML NAME GP PREM MANA WORDS VOC

SOZZZZZZZZZZZZ :(

Lol I love how kids that are here from modern day clients think they know squat about how it was back in the day. @Jeppish

17umBUm.png

I hope tibia.com aint lying =(

Update 7.6 (Christmas 2005) December 12, 2005

I know for sure ue was 800 mana on 7.6, seeing how I played 7.6 in rl.. you may have experienced it on an OT or whatever you did it on. So please,

So did I, and I am old enough to remember things from that time. UE was 1200 mana not 800, I can give you more proof if you want.

ue was 1200 mana from update 7.5, with the new mana and spell system.
mana cost for runes increased with 4x and so on..
the new more modern graphics were added, also port hope.

7.6 is just few fixes from 7.5, nothing changed in spells or anything. 7.5 = 7.6 in general.

And once it did updates in 7.6, shortly after it went to 1200. Idc about this, offtopic. Anyway, the OT is fun for people who dont want to waste time making runes and leveling just to get pked by brs and pls, so hop on and give it a try!

No lol, UE was 1200 the whole 7.6 ^.- please dude.
let him think ue was in 7.6, when your manas gave you like 100 mana... nice for sorcerers to be able to throw an UE every 10~ seconds non-stop as far the manas lasted

Jeppish is right ue was 800 till 7.4 after that 1200. Do not open mouth if you know nothing

Excuse me... This server has a town called Gengia... And Classicus has a town called Gengia... So now everybody thinks that the name is faked from Classicus. However, there was a town called Gengia in the basic YurOTs fast-attack, XML servers which I started my OT developing career with (6-7 years ago). Probably Classicus is the first really succesful server with Gengia in it, but it sure isn't the first one :)

However, I find it hard to believe that Ryan would somehow care about a town name, I guess he has way more important things to do, specially now when Classicus is resetting in 9 hours.

Didnt knew that classicus has a extra city called gengia... for me it was only staina

Too much high levels and fixed alot of bugs, added poi and much more

Back