• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] (BETA)Legendary MasterCores 7.4 is coming back!

"And we will be testing MasterCores through the entire summer of 2018 making sure it becomes perfect.
And then finally, we will launch the real-deal in September/October of 2018, and then never again go offline, reset nor doing money-grabbing stuffs.

Future
Our plan is not to make "another OT", or to "earn money" like many other.
We are here to go big, to face the real challenges!"

Yet you have a "golden account" Which costs 2.5Euro / 14 days if you wanna buy houses/create a guild/ wear all outfits/bonus exp/faster growth??(whatever that means)
Sure sounds like money grabbing stuffs to me! Lol
5 Euro a month to own houses and guild = money grubbing stuffs
Who you trying to kid?

LOL marcus saying " don't want to earn money", "don't reset" and "not doing money-grabbing stuff".
LMFAOOOOOOOOO
He hosted the biggest pay2win server ever, DarkOT where you could buy capacity scrolls, magic level scrolls, double exp scrolls, kk's, physical wand (on 7.4) more donation set and a BIG etc. (ultimate mana potions, etc)
Also he said that DarkOT will never reset (when I played it) and in 6 month, it had a reset.
He promised he NEVER won't reset again, I played it again(stupid me) and it had a reset again. GG

ZERO recommended

attention.jpg
attention.jpg
attention.jpg

I didn't want to post here to not make this thread popular because someone do not read messages, but I had to post just for those who read.

Lmao he thinks that after a few years everyone forgot what did he do in the past and that he is the worst OT owner in the world ever.

He always fucked his projects and I will never loose my time to play his server.

SERVER IS NOT RECOMMENDED

Last edited:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
don't forget if you don't play for 2 weeks, your character will be put on auction and sold on the website
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
GG EZ MONEY

attention.jpg
attention.jpg
attention.jpg

I didn't want to post here to not make this thread popular because someone do not read messages, but I had to post just for those who read.

Lmao he thinks that after a few years everyone forgot what did he do in the past and that he is the worst OT owner in the world ever.

He always fucked his projects and I will never loose my time to play his server.

SERVER IS NOT RECOMMENDED

Check - Ryan is a worse OT owner. I had a lot of fun playing DarkOT, donated and it disappeared for no reason, which was really lame. But, Ryan is by far and away the worst hoster becasue he just pumps his friends full of runes. Ryan was caught purposely adding bugs to the server in order to have a reason to "RESET" like one day everyone was able to enter everyones houses and he had to "reset" but nobody got their donations points back.

Either way, don't say you're not looking for money then require a golden paid account in order to buy houses and create guilds then you won't get posts like this on ur thread.

DarkOT was actually fun and I enjoyed it alot. Too bad Marcus always tend to open the server and dissapear the next day, giving zero fucks about anybody just his wallet.

And then finally, we will launch the real-deal in September/October of 2018, and then never again go offline, reset nor doing money-grabbing stuffs.

low rate def gonna reset in 2 weeks nty

The reset will happen earliest in 4 weeks, not 2 ^^

Back