• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] WARLORIA - 7.72 WAR CUSTOM ANTIBOT CLIENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear players,
Website is not working right now but its being fixed, will be online within 1h. The server is still online though.

GM Warloria

- - - Updated - - -

looks absolutely horrible

Any particular reason? Or just hate?

Dear players,
Website is not working right now but its being fixed, will be online within 1h. The server is still online though.

GM Warloria

- - - Updated - - -

Any particular reason? Or just hate?

Why is your website using my skin?

Any particular reason, or just envy?

As I said I got problem with your client. Cant open tibia it says "files are corupted".

You get Ip banned for telling him his server has a bug ;/ like 5 staircases are bugged and you cant go back down them, Lmao

Please RE-DOWNLOAD CLIENT

It is now working with tibianic tools so you can make cams.

you idiot Robbiet6 it's made special just find other way to out.

GM WARLORIA ! i am Infernal, your website dont work. it's auto teleport:D to google.nl

Last edited:
Please download the new client on side as well as TibiaCam Tools, which is not working with the client and is ready for you to cam your wars and kills.
Remember to change the IP on it to make it work.

when trying to get to your website its redirecting me to google.nl, fix that ;p

Last edited:
no server is down im bussy with a major update and i cant afford new people else they will ruin everything guys i need to re edit stuff once again if new players come so website and server will be off for now!

Today i have 5 x buged runes work me only uh and mana fluid. No work more runes and i must reopen client for work.
Can you make man small eustached for spell healing sio and vita , because i think now have the same time to use uh.

Fix Highscores and Top Fraggers for next update please very people like this.
Frag is only for last killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back