• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are intrested in using bot, take a loot here: fuck links - keep in mind that this bot is not made/upload by me but it is safe anyway, so if you have bad PVP, just take a look at this/download this and get ur sd bot ready!

I smell a retard can't play game without have to cheat

Seriously?! Why the fuck play oldschool if you can't live without bot?!
go play some 8.0+ server tardhead

so? if ppl wanna bot let them, if they got caught it's their own fault.. So my point is, if you give bots to ppl, you can ban more ppl XDD maybe fanny for GM Alex And GM Danny? Or what do you think? I mean they should have something to do while they're on their GM's!
Anyone need a bot for any version ? Don't be afraid to private message me!

Thankgod the aimbot on "ClassicBotter.exe" isn't working, or you need to make it work which is kinda hard.
But please, both myself & Alex wont stop watching the server after we implented 7.4, remember how long the ban list was on 7.6? ^^

@gail: ofc it works, already used it few times.. You can change ids custom runes etc.. auto heal etc, cave bot !!! .. works rly awesome.!

For those who are intrested in using bot, take a look here: <delete link> - keep in mind that this bot is not made/uploaded by me but it is safe anyway, so if you have bad PVP, just take a look at this/download this and get ur sd bot ready!

Dont use this if you have bad pvp. Its really easy to notice. Try to train aim instead. Most good aimers in this server hit more sds than aimbotters unless they want to hold down sd hotkey and get spotted in 5 sec.

Last edited:
doesn't matter, i can use it unvisible :) so I will not hit them under roof and will not use it to hit to many sd's in a raw, trust me.. i know how to hide botting..!

Danny when are the server done? this week or another? :mad: i r bored cuz no ot no play :mad:

nice simon nice
simon%20says%20fuck%20off%20-%20mens.jpg

WHen WaRloria OnlInE?

I NeEd HeLlRaGe BloOd

I HaV3 CoM3 hRr3 t0 Ch3w BuBbl3gUm aNd KiCk aSS...anD i'M aLl 0Ut 0f bUbBlEgUm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back