• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Xaveria RPG/PVP REAL-MAP+NEW CITYS DEDICATED HOST. [8.6]

Engerd

Reaction score
Xaveria REALMAP RPG/PVP 8.6,
Server is hosted in Germany
german_flag_small.gif

Server started 17 March 2012

Please use website.xaveria.com to acces the website,
And login.xaveria.com to login to the gameworld.

Info.

Xaveria has been working on a new real-map project which consists of a lot of new hunting areas besides the full global map,our current map consists of the custom islands called,
Oken, Pyre, Gengia, Gandor, Morda, Haror and constantly expanding.
Each island is unique and has its own houses and hunting areas -->
click here to view the map<--, we hope to offer a large map for a large amount of players to enjoy.
Because of the large map (110MB, with removed water),
we hope to be able to allow a large amount of players to gain expierence at the same time without spawns being over flown with players,
further more we use a stable distro which should lead to one of the finest lag free gameplay, the server will have weekly updates on the map, and basic ingame stuff.
We hope to offer one of the best PvP as PvM expierences on the lands of OT which is why we are always updating and thinking of ways to better our players expierence all bug reports and constructive critism is welcome.

Why should you join Xaveria?

We would like to invite you to join Xaveria because we take our server serious and plan to update frequently, and always support our players.
We used a stable distro from scratch from what we have now our server doesnt show any errors and should be one of the most stable out there,
crashes should not be a common appearnce, and we will do anything in our power to prevent them.
the exp and skill rates are high to medium you will reach level 100 quite fast while reaching level 200 will be more challenging, we hope this brings a better feeling to the community and better war feeling,
blessings cost 50k, and a amulet of loss only costs 10k.
You will recieve some free in-game money when certain levels are reached: 50, 100, 200.

Support:

We have a special support email to awnser your question if they can not be awnserd in game which is:
[email protected]

Rates

Skill: 20x | Magic: 8x | Loot: 3x

■Level 1~50: 120x
■Level 51~100: 70x
■Level 101~130: 50x
■Level 131~150: 30x
■Level 151~170: 20x
■Level 171~180: 10x
■Level 181~200: 5x
■Lvel 201~999: 3x

General Information
IP: login.xaveria.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
World Type: open
Message of the Day: Welcome to Xaveria
Idle Kick time: 15 minutes

Host:
Processor: Quadcore Xeon 2.4 GHZ
Ram: 16 gigabytes of ram
Connection: 1GBS fast connection

Last edited:
Greetings from norway!

Holy Macroly! This ot gonna be awsome! im getting horny thinking about this ot. This ot is so good that many players will join it today. I have talked with like 200 ppl about the ot. And they will come today. They have some awsome maps too =) I hope you too see you on the ot so we can have a good pvp feeling. Mvh: Mamet.

Great ot man! I love it! It gives me the real feeling! The custom isles are also nice. I can exp when and where ever i want and it's even lag free :D I think alot of people will join this ot soon. And if they don't it doesn't depend on the ot for sure!

Finally an ot like the olddays, Nice balanced vocations and good exp rates, not too high but good enough to get your levels. Also there is no lag and it kinda feels like rl-tibia. Its a new ot and It just needs to be discovered. Im sure if that happen it will be a very, VERY good ot.
Hope to see you guys sooon! x