• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Xorera Realmap 8.0 is hosted on Dedicated server

jumboQ

Reaction score
[SWEDEN] Xorera REALMAP 8.0 (Friday 10th december, 14:00 CET

Welcome to Xorera Realmap, currently hosted at a Dedicated server in German that can easily handle 150+ players, If the server even gets more a new server will be updated.

We do 100% to help you to find the best ot in sweden with 8.0 protocol.

This server is using the following expstage
-1 - 50 [80x]
-51 - 70 [60x]
-71 - 100 [40x]
-101 - 130 [10x]
-141 - 150 [7x]
-151 - 160 [5x]
-161 - 180 [3x]
-181 - ?[2x]

Map
The map is mostly the same as real tibia was in 8.0
-Real okolnir
-Real PoI etc

Other rates is following
-Skill rate - 20x
-Magic rate - 6x
-Loot rate - 2x (For serious ot this ot will be hosted atleast 2 months due to paying dedicated server)

Other information
The server got a 100% working poi so its kinda hard you'll have to make all seals, also and dragon lord spawn is added somewhere in ankrahmuns east desert that is big. We've also added a teleport to Demona in the way to it so you dont have to walk all that big labyrint.:)

Frags
- 6 for red skull
- 11 for bannishment (2 days)
- fragtime 2 hours

Runes
To buy runes you say for example
bp sds
bp manafluids
bp uhs
bp magic walls

And the most important
It is balanced vocation
IF I forgot somthing to inform you about im sure you'll find it on the awesum site

YOURS Sneogd

We will also have a new domain asap that is, Xorera.net I will inform on site an update thread when that is done.

Ot was launched 10th dec 14:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Server, it reminds me about good old tibia 8.0 with uhs etc. :D
c'mon guys ! join in !

IP : xorera.hopto.org

Back