• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesio ACC website problems. (a)

PleagueX

Reaction score
--I installed everything as i was suposed to, but when i click login/my account button i get following.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in D:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 66

--When i create an new account this line comes at the top of the website.

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to smtp.poczta.onet.pl:25 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ) in D:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\phpmailer\class.smtp.php on line 105

--Then when i register an account and login and create a new character i get.
--There isnt even any voc to choose, i'd like to keep it that way though.

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Please select a vocation for your character.

Thanks, i really need your help.

ALright.. but then i need help with Modern ACC, i made it. But how do i remove the vocations on the create account page? I dont want them to have an voc since they spawn at rook?

Edit: I created an account at the website and about to login in my server, it does not work because it tells me that the account does not exist.. WTF?

Last edited:
Back