• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 0.3.4(beta4(fixed v2 Error.

Elvang

Reaction score
Hello, I am using the latest xampp downloaded right off of the website, and Gesior 0.3.4(beta4)fixed v2. I am trying to install the aac and I am unable to do so because of this error. Could you please help me?

Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(566): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

When entering in the password for the admin account.

*Update, I have tried using Xampp versions: 1.7.1, 1.7.0, and 1.6.8

You have to insert the DB of TFS 0.3.4 first. And this AAC works ONLY with 0.3.4+

Elvang i have this same problem. That AAC working only on TFS 0.3.4+. Ballack13 can you make that aac for TFS 0.2.2? :)

Back