• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 0.3.5 fixed v6 fatal error

blixt22

Reaction score
Hello i got an error while trying to install my aac page on step 4.

Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 560

Could anyone help me solve this ?

I also get this bug

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'nordicadatabase.players' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:574 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(574): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 574

at step 4.

"Add samples to DB:
News ticker sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.
News sample is already in database. New sample is not needed.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'nordicadatabase.players' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:574 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(574): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 574"

I have gone down the road with xampp troubles. If i were you I would do the full version of xampp 1.6.6 not the lite version.

Thats what I use myself, and it works ha.

@up, now that you mention it, I think that is the main matter in many errors I have had in my gesior
let's see if old xampy heals my bugs :p
uhm by 1.6.6 I think you mean the old phpMyAdmin specifically, not xampp

Back