• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 0.3.5 v6 - Hacked

Lets just face it... Mystic Spirit pwns Crying Damson :p sorry dudes.
Yeye, I've had allot of servers, only used Mystic as distro, and yes...no damn cool "war" scripts in the server, as Bounty Hunter and shit.

But it worked 100%, the shop works for Mystic, which is the most important thing for the hoster :D
My players are also very pleased and fulfilled.

Ya.

http://otland.net/f118/gesior-aac-how-block-noob-hackers-36511/

This tutorial is compiled in this gesio'rs version :/ and it doesn't work. I don't see any other tutorials.

Remember before You add hack block you need to turn off the page and the server so hacker don't login then add gesior hack bloker change the root password. Also, all staff's password and page admin password to be clear and then put it back online. If you add that and you didn't do that for sure u are going to get hack all the time because he knows all your password i guess. If he cant have access to the myphpadmin he will try with Gms remember there are commands that make other characters Gms too so you know what to do i hope it work.

Back