• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 0.6.1 hacked 2 times

lolaso11

Reaction score
hello, this is my problem..
im using gesior acc 0.6.1 and xampp as web page of my ot... 4 days ago i got hacked i dont know how, i think some gesior vulnerability, the hacker got acces to my data base he know god accs and players.. he give premiun points and lvl to hes characters... and when i delete hes accounts he change my index.php to he own custom pages telling "you have just hacked, your security sux" and "god luck with your OT"

wath i do? change mysql acces pasword, gods accs and look in data base the acces permision of all players...

today the same guy hack me again -.-
i dont know what to do
i just have rented a dedicate server with windows server 2008 r2 but im no sure to upload my ot to my dedicate server for this problem

i hoppe some can help me bc i have worked arround 1 mont i my project

thx any way

where can i get maac? do you mean modern acc? have tibiacom template? what version you recomend?
can i use iis form windows server? it is recomended?
thx

TFS 0.2.9 and Modern AAC aren't very compatible. The installation leaves out columns in tables that need to be added and modified and you're left patching up the mess. You can get Uniserver running with Gesior though. Just sha1 hash your passwords and turn on sha1 encryption in your config.lua.

Start using modern AAC.
Its faster and better-scriptted =]
And doesnt have these fucking hack things.
Or just wait for the new gesior aac ;p

Back