• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior 100% Secure (Anti-sql Injection)

gesior

Banned User
Reaction score
Gesior 100% Secure (Anti-sql Injection)

Well folks, many suffer from invasion by Gesior, this one is really safe, several tests have already been done, then you do not need to worry, of course if you will use on windows with xampp do not forget to delete the webdav folder, and change passwords it in phpmyadmin, change all, ok downloads and imagems follows.

gesior1.jpggesior2.jpggesior3.jpg

Download the WebSite Complete

Download database

Bye :D

Last edited by a moderator:
look in zip arquive --> ''senha'' this is password

and dont have music, u are crazy?

look in zip arquive --> ''senha'' this is password

and dont have music, u are crazy?

Check your Guilds.php have a streaming code there, so this shows that you dont even knows what are you realesing

mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `account_id`, `group_id`, `sex`, `vocation`, `e
xperience`, `level`, `maglevel`, `health`, `healthmax`, `blessings`, `mana`, `ma
namax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `lo
oktype`, `lookaddons`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `cap`, `lastlogin`, `lastlogout`,
`lastip`, `conditions`, `skulltime`, `skull`, `guildnick`, `rank_id`, `town_id`
, `balance`, `offlinetraining_time`, `offlinetraining_skill` FROM `players` WHER
E `name` = 'Admin On Pakito' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'offlinetrain
ing_time' in 'field list'
mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `account_id`, `group_id`, `sex`, `vocation`,
`experience`, `level`, `maglevel`, `health`, `healthmax`, `blessings`, `mana`, `
manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `
looktype`, `lookaddons`, `posx`, `posy: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'offlinetrai
ning_time' in 'field list'

Help Me

For a 100% secure gesior, just don't use the recovery key system, becouse this is not encrypted. I use my old gesior site for last 4 years and I never was hacked. ;D

when i create a acc the password doesn't create :S in the DB

- - - Updated - - -

When i buy a new rec key. Send me the new to the e-mail and in the DB is "new_rec_key"

Back