• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.0 for Tibia Server 7.72

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
@Olddies asked me about acc. maker compatible with 'real ots login server 7.72':
HeavenIsLost/realotsloginserver

Compatible database - for which I prepared this version of acc. maker - is attached to this post.
I think that game server files are not posted anywhere, but probably a lot of OTLand users have them. Maybe someone else plans to start server based on this engine (from 6 june 2006.. 2 years older then acc. maker :D ).

This version has limited features (there are only few tables in database with few columns each):
- create account
- create character (only rook, 1 lvl)
- change email, change password, generate recovery key
- lost account interface
- characters, who is online and forum pages
- highscores page - ONLY for level

Github:
gesior/Gesior2012

Zip of newest version from Github:
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/archive/realtibia.zip

Special thanks for @Olddies who tested how everything works in this distro on his server ( Latestnews - RealOTS ).

Attachments

• Gesior2012_1.0.0_for_realtibia.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 291 · VirusTotal
  • real_server_schema_data.sql
    29.8 KB · Views: 247 · VirusTotal
@Olddies asked me about acc. maker compatible with 'real ots login server 7.72':
HeavenIsLost/realotsloginserver

Compatible database - for which I prepared this version of acc. maker - is attached to this post.
I think that game server files are not posted anywhere, but probably a lot of OTLand users have them. Maybe someone else plans to start server based on this engine (from 6 june 2006.. 2 years older then acc. maker :D ).

This version has limited features (there are only few tables in database with few columns each):
- create account
- create character (only rook, 1 lvl)
- change email, change password, generate recovery key
- lost account interface
- characters, who is online and forum pages
- highscores page - ONLY for level

Github:
gesior/Gesior2012

Zip of newest version from Github:
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/archive/realtibia.zip

Special thanks for @Olddies who tested how everything works in this distro on his server ( Latestnews - RealOTS ).
i hope some contributors help us to keep this up like highscores that shows ml, skills and everything like @e.e website, we can maintain this aac and keep it updating with new features for realots engine :)

i hope some contributors help us to keep this up like highscores that shows ml, skills and everything like @e.e website, we can maintain this aac and keep it updating with new features for realots engine :)
create a repo on github then xD

I can login on the webpage using the account that is already on the database but I can't create an account or a character.
Error. Can\'t create character. Probably problem with database. Try again or contact with admin.

I can login on the webpage using the account that is already on the database but I can't create an account or a character.
Error. Can\'t create character. Probably problem with database. Try again or contact with admin.
this website only works with realots database
[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)
so if you are trying to run this gesior with otserv it wont work

did you change any files or something like that? because i'm using it right now and is working well
I haven't touched anything. It's weird because the webpage seems to work fine without errors and as I said I can even login using the already created account on the schema.

When I create an account it even says "Account created.. etc" without any errors but It won't appear on the database.

I haven't touched anything. It's weird because the webpage seems to work fine without errors and as I said I can even login using the already created account on the schema.

When I create an account it even says "Account created.. etc" without any errors but It won't appear on the database.
Code:
# Create Character Options
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = ['Rookgaard'];
$config['site']['max_players_per_account'] = 1; // in RL OTS it's limited to 1 in database
check for that in config.php make sure you have max player per account = 1 i think you changed that and there is your problem.. if you did it put back in 1 and try again

Code:
# Create Character Options
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = ['Rookgaard'];
$config['site']['max_players_per_account'] = 1; // in RL OTS it's limited to 1 in database
check for that in config.php make sure you have max player per account = 1 i think you changed that and there is your problem.. if you did it put back in 1 and try again

I haven't touched anything besides the mysql user/password. The limit is 1.

I tried the version posted on this thread and also the one on github. It's strange.. I must be missing something

Back