• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

config? Or did you modify a script? It is supposed to (if zaypays ip) say *OK*. So dont enter your ip or smth like that in the config file.
WibbenZ
What do you exactly mean with "enter my ip" in the payalauges config you mean? or where exactly?

i tried zaypay on gesior 2012 and made it but its only limited on 2 Countries and they have to approve your site before they open all countries to you and you have to give them an account on your site (regular account not admin ) so they can log in and see your site then they will put you on hold tell your site meet Meet their Requirement

i tried zaypay on gesior 2012 and made it but its only limited on 2 Countries and they have to approve your site before they open all countries to you and you have to give them an account on your site (regular account not admin ) so they can log in and see your site then they will put you on hold tell your site meet Meet their Requirement
Thank you very much!

Error occured!
Error ID: Cannot save ItemsList. Player ID not set.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in xampp\htdocs\server2\classes\itemslist.php on line 84
This Gesior 2012 do not want me to not work error. tfs 0.3.7 [9.83 tibia]

Or update your Xampp. Been using xampp 1.6.6a for years! Never stoped working. (ofc not while hosting, always use ubuntu then)
WibbenZ

Update to 1.6.6? When the newest is around 1.8.0~ No ty.
Read about the issues, security holes and much more problems that exist in xampp but not in Uniserver.

People dont change to Uniserver cuz they think it is super advanced to use, but it isn't.
More security, way faster and lighter. (Less problems)

Gogo for Uniserver :)

Update to 1.6.6? When the newest is around 1.8.0~ No ty.
Read about the issues, security holes and much more problems that exist in xampp but not in Uniserver.

People dont change to Uniserver cuz they think it is super advanced to use, but it isn't.
More security, way faster and lighter. (Less problems)

Gogo for Uniserver :)
Well, sure I know Uniserver is more secure bla bla bla.. BUT when testing scripts, making pages etc at home, Xampp 1.6.6a is the best. Ive hosted some servers with 50-70 players on 1.6.6a, Ive reccomended 1.6.6a for alot of users who have asked.
The newest isent always best, if you ask me. Look at TFS, "stable" 3777, 3884 are the ones I use and have used since they came out, Never upgraded over that, Been no need too.

But sure, I would not reccomend ex shadowcores to use 1.6.6a, But for a small server you have to be a pure idiot to get hacked.
WibbenZ

How do I install Gesior and ot-server in different locations?
Gesior == Host
OT-SERVER = VPS

In the install.txt file, enter the ip address of the computer you are installing it from, Don't really know what you mean, but if you are installing from computer 1 but are on ex. teamviewer on computer 2, you should enter computer 1's ip address.
WibbenZ

How do I install Gesior and ot-server in different locations?
Gesior == Host
OT-SERVER = VPS
On Host you must put config.lua from OTS and folder data/XML/ in some folder that is not accessible from internet (so people can't get from config.lua password to your MySQL).
MySQL server should be on VPS and config.lua on Host must be modified. IP of MySQL in config must be IP of VPS. You must modify MySQL configuration file on VPS to make it listens on global IP of VPS, not on 127.0.0.1 (default mysql let you connect only from PC on which it's installed, it's not accessible from internet). You must also someone (phpmyadmin?) edit IP of 'root' account in MySQL. If it's 127.0.0.1 or global IP of VPS then acc. maker can't connect to MySQL. You must put there %, so localhost (OTS on VPS) and Host will connect to mysql without problem.

On Host you must put config.lua from OTS and folder data/XML/ in some folder that is not accessible from internet (so people can't get from config.lua password to your MySQL).
MySQL server should be on VPS and config.lua on Host must be modified. IP of MySQL in config must be IP of VPS. You must modify MySQL configuration file on VPS to make it listens on global IP of VPS, not on 127.0.0.1 (default mysql let you connect only from PC on which it's installed, it's not accessible from internet). You must also someone (phpmyadmin?) edit IP of 'root' account in MySQL. If it's 127.0.0.1 or global IP of VPS then acc. maker can't connect to MySQL. You must put there %, so localhost (OTS on VPS) and Host will connect to mysql without problem.

Thanks!

Hello again! I would perdir further help, the Gesior has the functions such as Modern Acc can only see certain items when logged in html? To use the login systems and other menus especias only for users logged in and logged out to others?

Thanks

PHP:
<?php if($logged) {echo 'Hiho';}?>

You mean that?

PHP:
<?php if($logged) {echo 'Hiho';}?>

You mean that?
Gave a researched and tried to do the same with the logout, simply use:
<?php if($action == "logout") {echo 'H36524';}?>

Thank you very much, now go there ends my layout xD

Gave a researched and tried to do the same with the logout, simply use:
<?php if($action == "logout") {echo 'H36524';}?>

Thank you very much, now go there ends my layout xD
Logout mean NOT LOGGED IN?
Then it should be:
PHP:
<?php if(!$logged) { echo 'aaa'; } ?>

Logout mean NOT LOGGED IN?
Then it should be:
PHP:
<?php if(!$logged) { echo 'aaa'; } ?>

Sorry, do not know the translation was good. I think I got more successfully another comment. Why am converting my layout for Gesior that was before the Modern. In modern use it this way:
PHP:
{if $ logged == 1}
HTML LOGIN IN
{else}
HTML LOGIN OUT
{/ if}

Right at Gesior and different:
PHP:
<?php if(!$logged) { echo 'HTML LOGIN IN; } ?>
<?php if($action == "logout") {echo 'HTML LOGIN OUT';}?>

I think I got more successful, despite only having tested for not having implemented this part yet.

Back