• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

there are lot of error that must be fixed before you can install the website. otherwise this is nice :)

why do you dont use OOP? like tiny_mvc
low lvl site ;/
This is old and free acc. maker. If you want OOP acc. maker you can use one of new acc. makers (idk, but maybe one of them is OOP) or you can finish new acc. maker (install page, some shop pages) http://ots.me/aac/ or you can pay someone to make OOP acc. maker for you.
there are lot of error that must be fixed before you can install the website. otherwise this is nice
:)
What errors?

This is old and free acc. maker. If you want OOP acc. maker you can use one of new acc. makers (idk, but maybe one of them is OOP) or you can finish new acc. maker (install page, some shop pages) http://ots.me/aac/ or you can pay someone to make OOP acc. maker for you.

Code:
What errors?

are you dont using Unit_test's or CodeSniffer?

The paypal script doesn't work for me I have done everything that says in the thread, whats can be wrong?

I tried using some tutorials about adding vip by PACC. This running this version of this Gesior?

I've finished installing. I did get a couple of warnings to say some SQL Table Columns couldn't be created (Because they already exist?)

The webpage loads, but the Account Management page does not...

Have I missed something?

I got a big problem, I try to make this "3. Remember to make 'reported_ids' folder writeable to make acc. maker add points for payments " but when I change the map to be writeable and click "ok" then it's back as locked again when I open it, How do I change? I tried to open CMD and write Attrib -r +s (location at map)

If you got windows, that file is readable when the file gives the output * OK * when you try to access it from the webpage.
So what you are doing is not needed. That part is only for linux users where they have to input a line.
WibbenZ

If you got windows, that file is readable when the file gives the output * OK * when you try to access it from the webpage.
So what you are doing is not needed. That part is only for linux users where they have to input a line.
WibbenZ
It's blanked, and I can't make it readable :/

And you are using windows? Then you must have done something wrong, ive used and setup atleast 20 windows servers, not only the server OS, but also xp, w7 etc and NEVER had to do anything. Retrace your footsteps and see if you did something that could have "blocked" the readability for the files.
But if you have linux use the lines gesior wrote in the start of this thread. But as ive said you don't need to change anything if you are running windows.
WibbenZ

And you are using windows? Then you must have done something wrong, ive used and setup atleast 20 windows servers, not only the server OS, but also xp, w7 etc and NEVER had to do anything. Retrace your footsteps and see if you did something that could have "blocked" the readability for the files.
But if you have linux use the lines gesior wrote in the start of this thread. But as ive said you don't need to change anything if you are running windows.
WibbenZ
I have windows, and I don't know if I've done something to block this, but I know that if I change it to readable, then click "OK" and open the screen again, then it's not readable again... (Back to normal)

Well you have done smth wrong, I would reset my OS to the time before you started messing around with this. As ive said "normal" is when its already writable, you never have to change anything(atleast I have never). So either reinstall(might work) or look around on other forums or use the search function here, to try and find someone who did the same fail as you.

And don't forget to read the postage before you install it, then you would never have this problem.

- Quote from the first post:
If you host it on linux remember to set rights to acc. maker folder that allow PHP to write/delete files of account maker!
WibbenZ

Error occured!
Error ID: #C-5
More info: ERROR: #C-5 : Class::ConfigPHP - Key passwordType doesn't exist.

File: C:\Users\Julius\Desktop\UniServerZ\www\classes/configphp.php Line: 96
File: C:\Users\Julius\Desktop\UniServerZ\www/install.php Line: 199

i have thar error, im using gesior for 0.2.11 and older, and my server is tfs 0.2.3(8.0), how can i repair?

well read?! Key passwordType dosen't exist, check the files for passwordType and depending on your database set it to plain or sha1.
WibbenZ

Sorry but if you dont even know how to set the config file, mby you shoulden't have an ot?!, And this isent a support thread for gesior aac that old, this is for the new version 2012.
WibbenZ

Back